• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016

363 posts in this topic

Can I get some past pics of people's booths so I know who to look for? lol OR a map?

Sure, here's the last two year's con reports:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8613714&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7644852

I am bringing my Rangers jersey this year.
I'll be following you around being your private banker because you'll be too lazy to get any Canuck cash.

I'll be following you around being your private banker because you'll be too lazy to get any Canuck cash.

I'll have Canuck cash this year. Sold some books to my Canadian brethren and will collect at the show so... :slapfight:

I'll have Canuck cash this year. Sold some books to my Canadian brethren and will collect at the show so... :slapfight:

So I shouldn't have USD for you??? That is what I did...I got USD.

Ahahahahahaha!!! :P

That's fine. I have a private banker.

:whee:

Good luck collecting.....

You'll have to keep nudging him awake every time you need cash.