• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016

363 posts in this topic

I am bringing my Rangers jersey this year.

:facepalm:

:headbang:

Ron Duguay ? You have the same hair

We're getting old. I could mention that to my hockey mad but younger coworkers and they would say who?

We're getting old. I could mention that to my hockey mad but younger coworkers and they would say who?

it gets worse, eventually we will all be so old we can't remember who Ron Duguay is. :preach:

it gets worse, eventually we will all be so old we can't remember who Ron Duguay is. :preach:

Won't even remember his flowing locks....

I am young enough to say Ron Duguay who? :banana:

I can't really remember him, but that was more likely due to the Rangers not being a strong team in the mid to late 80s than anything else.

Anyone took a look at the prices to have yourself be shoot a photo with a guest artist or writer? If with Stan Lee, it's $100 a snapshot. Not with signture on your comic book. This is extra cost... :o

Anyone took a look at the prices to have yourself be shoot a photo with a guest artist or writer? If with Stan Lee, it's $100 a snapshot. Not with signture on your comic book. This is extra cost... :o

That's what it was in Edmonton last year as well... crappy canadian dollar doesn't help I am guessing

duguay2.jpg 7

Kinda looks like joe......

No one is allowed to laugh. But here I am at 17. I'll let you decide if there is a resemblance. The early 80's hairstyles were :sick:

scan0045.jpg

I will give you credit for putting that pic out there Joe... Abit more length and you would of had the Duguay Mullet going .....

I am sure you either had to be tough or Good lookin to make it in NYC in the 80s ... Lets hope you were tough ;):jokealert:

duguay2.jpg 7

No one is allowed to laugh. But here I am at 17. I'll let you decide if there is a resemblance. The early 80's hairstyles were :sick:

scan0045.jpg

I will give you credit for putting that pic out there Joe... Abit more length and you would of had the Duguay Mullet going .....

I am sure you either had to be tough or Good lookin to make it in NYC in the 80s ... Lets hope you were tough ;):jokealert:

Yep, you're a brave man joey. Balls like barrels...

duguay2.jpg 7

scan0045.jpg

Oh really?? hm

duguay2.jpg 7

scan0045.jpg

Oh really?? hm

Check him out in two weeks. :headbang:

I can't wait to take advantage of your depressed economy.

Woo hoo

Don't you live in Canada?

Alberta is depressed due to the oil slump, dorkface.

xoxo

greggy

I can't wait to take advantage of your depressed economy.

Woo hoo

Don't you live in Canada?

Alberta is depressed due to the oil slump, dorkface.

xoxo

greggy

Are the comics depressed as well?