• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New web series about comics from Rich Henn and BL

53 posts in this topic

So Rich Henn and I have started out new web series about comics and booze, called Comics and Cocktails or whatever. Anyway. Please watch it and tell us what you think. Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish my beer.

I would follow every episode of that.

Fantastic cause we're gonna do one a week.

Twice a week would help justify the alcohol intake.

And encourage special guest Ben Martin to read so we have something to talk about lol

BTW, BL----you asked me to embed the link, I can't figure out how do to that. :sorry:

And encourage special guest Ben Martin to read so we have something to talk about lol

BTW, BL----you asked me to embed the link, I can't figure out how do to that. :sorry:

When I'm on a computer I'll do it, unless some nice boardie does it for us. They would win a Baltimore Lauren No Prize.

And yea I sincerely hope Ben keeps reading...cause we can't read.

You were the dude in philly that got soo mad that my catwoman 51 was priced at 300 or something crazy. I told you i didnt want to sell it and just brought it along. Then you had no sense of humor about it and got really upset saying i shouldnt price it that way then i got mad that you had no sense of humor and told you all books were $10k each for you. Then you said something like i shouldnt treat customers that way and i think i ended with get the f*** out of here. Fun times. Good video.

lol at "rewinding the video".

Jason double lol for the dope story above.

Also, You guys need to take a break and read something!

It was nice meeting you,Lauren and Rich. Hopefully Garth didn't eat your souls before he left. We made a stop at Dunkin Donuts before going to the shop, so hoping you were safe.