• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next dollar bin hero

207 posts in this topic

there's always the mini series that has a pretty small print run for a DC comic, around 6-7k

Where do you get those numbers?

(Please say comichron, please say comichron...)

;)

comichron...I looked it up after seeing the 100k number for the 52 week series...was ranked around 192 or so.

are you sure the 6-7K were not reorders or something and if you look at the prior month there is a bigger number?

just wondering how DC would do an "event" mini with a 6-7k run, it isn't issue #29 of the martian manhunter / karate kid team-up book.

All this Plasm talk in this thread, I'm into unique DEFIANT items :cloud9:, as long as the sellers remember it's a dead universe from the 90s that maybe a dozen people collect.

Dead universe from the 90s seems to be a trend right now... :insane:

And here's proof!

Awesome! Maybe there's hope for this, then.

All this Plasm talk in this thread, I'm into unique DEFIANT items :cloud9:, as long as the sellers remember it's a dead universe from the 90s that maybe a dozen people collect.

Dead universe from the 90s seems to be a trend right now... :insane:

And here's proof!

Awesome! Maybe there's hope for this, then.

:applause:

No collection is complete without one right?

Some original stuff would be nice. Not something from a speculator site would be a nice change.

I look for Deadpool villains first appearances.

Think how Walking Dead villains first appearances took off?

You never know but if this past movie taught us anything, all of the supporting characters 1st app didnt do too well (Ajax, Copycat etc..) that said, if Hit Monkey ever makes it to the screen I'd bet his 1st 2 books will do pretty well

Some original stuff would be nice. Not something from a speculator site would be a nice change.

You never know but if this past movie taught us anything, all of the supporting characters 1st app didnt do too well (Ajax, Copycat etc..) that said, if Hit Monkey ever makes it to the screen I'd bet his 1st 2 books will do pretty well

I am still surprised that the supporting characters aren't getting much attention.

:gossip:

Savage Six