• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next dollar bin hero

207 posts in this topic

Rat Queens are awesome as I posted earlier.

Enormous also seems popular with a probable TV deal .. But no recent news

Southern Bastards would kick in a TVs series... Also in the pipeline

EDIT - Having thought about it for another minute, I think all of these books have big potential... but $700 as mentioned could be tricky!

There are a lot of Wonder Woman and Justice League villians that have been rebooted over the years and have potential to pop when their respective trailers are released. 1987 Wonder Woman #7 for the 1st (modern?) Cheetah should be lurking for around a $1 in high grade easily.

There are a lot of Wonder Woman and Justice League villians that have been rebooted over the years and have potential to pop when their respective trailers are released. 1987 Wonder Woman #7 for the 1st (modern?) Cheetah should be lurking for around a $1 in high grade easily.

She was re-booted in the 70s in WW 274. "1st "new" cheetah". Is there a difference between this new cheetah and the 1987 one?

But I see she was in WW 230, I guess that was a WW II story?

Only one of the characters was a 1st app. All rest were re-hashes.

so maybe?

2680872-amazingspider_manannual22.jpg

Plenty of room to grow I sold 3 last month on this board.

Why? Because Speedball or Penance?

Civil_War_Front_Line_Vol_1_10.jpg

Robbie Baldwin. It's a great story.

Also I like how this is Steve Ditko's last great creation for the big two.

I don't think I've ever seen that in a $1 bin. Maybe you have better luck than me. Also keep an eye out for #9.

Wonder Woman #7

She was re-booted in the 70s in WW 274. "1st "new" cheetah". Is there a difference between this new cheetah and the 1987 one?

But I see she was in WW 230, I guess that was a WW II story?

I think it has more to do with the person that is Cheetah. WW #7 is the first Barbara Minverva Cheetah who has had a more prominent role and is the current version.

i think i deviated from the parameters. wasn't supposed to be next $10 book you can find for $1 now. although x-force 11 this minute is $100 or so in 9.8. #8 doesn't seem to be there. Lousy cover and no deadpool I guess.

Just thought of one that might fit the criteria...

Eternals (1st series) #3 - 1st appearance of Sersi.

She was an interesting member of the Avengers for awhile there, and with Dr. Strange unlocking the magical side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe...an the quest for female heroes.... she might be someone who is worth watching.

Long shot, I know. But isn't that what this thread is?