• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next dollar bin hero

207 posts in this topic

Boy if the Copper Age ever takes off I'm gonna be one rich dude.

:gossip: It already has. :gossip:

Wow Nexus #1 Zot #1 Mage #1 Grendel #1 etc are worth thousands?? Ebay here I come!

G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Visionaries, M.A.S.K. and ROM: SpaceKnight are all to be connected in a shared movie universe according to the Hasbro announcement at Toy Fair.

I'm late to the party, so I'll give you all a free one.

Marvel Age 97. First appearance of Darkhawk in a five page story. You're welcome.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-AGE-97-CGC-9-8-NM-M-1st-DARKHAWK-PREVIEW-HIGHEST-GRADED-LONE-CENSUS-/281868791516?hash=item41a0b06edc:g:sBYAAOSwv-NWWIyr

No doubt these exist in the cheap boxes, but it's already a $20-$25 book raw on ebay and here's someone trying to get $225 for a slabbed 9.8...I'd say it's practically there already.

My picks... since I now have obtained a few of each.

Starbrand #1 - 1st Starbrand

Bloodshot #6 - 1st Ninjak

I always thought Starbrand would make it big.

Jim Shooter`s pre-Valiant hero!

(thumbs u

If only there were mail in variants and coupons with the NU run.. If only...

Nah.. Still wouldnt change a thing

Another couple books to add is Ninja High School #37. While #38 is noted as being the 1st appearance of Warrior Nun Areala, she appears in #37, not #38. With a movie announced, all the attention is on NHS #38 which means #37 can be had for really cheap. Warrior Nun Areala #1 is probably no longer seen in $1 bins but its a good book to get if you can find it. If neither NHS books turn out to be her first appearance at least that book will be a close contender.

I didnt know that this was optioned much less that the series is still on running :o

I like alot of Ben Dunns work from the 80s

Who knows.....

Another couple books to add is Ninja High School #37. While #38 is noted as being the 1st appearance of Warrior Nun Areala, she appears in #37, not #38. With a movie announced, all the attention is on NHS #38 which means #37 can be had for really cheap. Warrior Nun Areala #1 is probably no longer seen in $1 bins but its a good book to get if you can find it. If neither NHS books turn out to be her first appearance at least that book will be a close contender.

I didnt know that this was optioned much less that the series is still on running :o

I like alot of Ben Dunns work from the 80s

Who knows.....

Well I certainly hope so since I've been picking up numerous copies of #37. If it doesn't work out at least I didn't go crazy on it.