• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could be anyone/anything from a comic book what/who would you be???

22 posts in this topic

It can be anything or anyone from any comic book..but it has to be from a comic (no movies, unless it was inspired by a comic or vice versa)... Also, give a little narrative as to why you chose what/who you did and what you would do?

BUT the stipulation here is you would live in that time & world/place that your choice lives in...

I'd be Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet, sadly I never got to read the books that followed the 1-6 mini-series of the Infinity Gauntlet but I do remember his downfall in the series and would take steps to make sure they didn't happen).. I guess I like the villains moreso than the heroes as I find them more interesting.

I apologize if I violated a rule..was just trying to get conversation started (not much new topics posted as of late).

Edit_ I missed the part where he said "it's a joke"... lol (was initially saying to myself, dang... tough crowd).

Thanks, Dave :)

I think I would have to be Spider-man, after all, who else gets to hook up with Felicia, Mary Jane and Gwen! :o I would be a different type of Spidey though.... There are situations where his lack of putting killers down have resulted in them killing hundreds more in the future. That is rarely touched upon when he whines about his no killing rule.

I apologize if I violated a rule..was just trying to get conversation started (not much new topics posted as of late).

If Mod is avail, please delete thread.

Thanks, Dave :)

There is no reason to delete the thread. It is no worse than other stuff posted here. At least its not another Ebay, pressing or sales advice thread. I think he was just pulling your chain anyway.

Good point on Spidey, have they come out with a new spidey that handles they bad-guys in a more "permanent" way? That is the reason I never really gravitated towards his stuff, I don't care much for the goodie-goodie he portrays. I think a take-no-prisoners soidey would bring in more readers (even if it was just a spin off or mini-series type storyline). Thanks for bringing that up though, very cool to think of spidey in that light.

The things they have done with Spidey lately, I cant even begin to explain but for me they are quickly ruining a character I love. I don't mind him doing the right thing, and he can't be a Punisher type either, but there must be a balance.

Marc Spector

Is Spector your favorite GI Joe character? In the comic, whom is Spector's greatest foe (& has he ever been defeated in battle)?

Marc Spector is Moon Knight a Marvel character. He is not a GI Joe.

:)

That's just a creation I made up with some help to photoshop me onto the card.

Yorick Brown :grin:

I'll second this

I think I would have to be Spider-man, after all, who else gets to hook up with Felicia, Mary Jane and Gwen! :o I would be a different type of Spidey though.... There are situations where his lack of putting killers down have resulted in them killing hundreds more in the future. That is rarely touched upon when he whines about his no killing rule.

Cyclops does pretty well in the hook-up category too, although I wouldn't want to be sullen all the time.

Yorick Brown

:grin:

Who is this and what comic are they from? Why would you want to be Yorick?

Because being the only man in a world full of women eliminates competition!