• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Auction

587 posts in this topic

I know others strenously disagree with me, but I feel he was trying to do too much on pages like those. There's very little contrast and all the hatching fighting against all the other hatching distracts your eye. To me it would be stronger if he had left some stuff out.

I know that's probably not a popular opinion.

I know others strenously disagree with me, but I feel he was trying to do too much on pages like those. There's very little contrast and all the hatching fighting against all the other hatching distracts your eye. To me it would be stronger if he had left some stuff out.

I don't know; he left out Frankenstein's Monster, isn't that enough?

:jokealert:

wrightson.jpg

There ya go, pal. Nothing a tube of whiteout couldn't fix!

:roflmao:

Rotem, you are by far my favorite poster on the Boards these days. (worship)

Shut up Meg.

wrightson.jpg

That helps, but you should have added some blacks too :whistle:

Shut up Meg.

Que?

not bad ;)

wrightson.jpg

That helps, but you should have added some blacks too :whistle:

Segregration days.

wrightson.jpg

Keep going... keep going...

Need some space for the colorist to work.

Shut up Meg.

Que?

Family Guy reference.

Shut up Meg.

Que?

Family Guy reference.

Vodou's was better. C'mon Josh.

I can't believe some of the stuff that is showing up in this auction. I am trying to decide if I love the Adams Green Lantern page enough to go after it in a serious way

Yes i was looking at that one as well but i think this is going to go for big bucks. I might have to go for the other Adams Green Lantern page.instead.

Shut up Meg.

Que?

Family Guy reference.

Vodou's was better. C'mon Josh.

I've used the Super Like button on Tinder just to do that to girls named Meg.