• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2017 at 8:37 PM, obsidian00 said:

Just added this to the Dell'Otto pile...only one on the census so far.  

20170324_195716_zpsvjcaarkr.jpg

Great artwork, and yet... from the expression on his face and look of anguish in his eyes, I get the impression that Wolverine is screaming "She doesn't wash her hair!  The SMELL!"  (Also, it's not like he's attacking, otherwise his fists would be closed.)

I got my IvX 5 in the other day and its got a tiny bit of damage around the staples. Probably a 9.4 at best. Sucks taking that risk on pre-orders, but oh well. I just got my Iron Fist set delievered. I hope its in better shape.

1 hour ago, kevhtx said:

I got my IvX 5 in the other day and its got a tiny bit of damage around the staples. Probably a 9.4 at best. Sucks taking that risk on pre-orders, but oh well. I just got my Iron Fist set delievered. I hope its in better shape.

My Iron Fist sets (2) all look like 9.8 candidates. I can't see a flaw with them at all. So, with CGC current tight grading, they are probably 9.6's. ;) 

2 hours ago, kevhtx said:

My Iron Fist sets (2) all look like 9.8 candidates. I can't see a flaw with them at all. So, with CGC current tight grading, they are probably 9.6's. ;) 

That's great congratulations.  

That's such a great cover it's going to look sweet in a slab.  

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

4 hours ago, isiTrue said:

Great artwork, and yet... from the expression on his face and look of anguish in his eyes, I get the impression that Wolverine is screaming "She doesn't wash her hair!  The SMELL!"  (Also, it's not like he's attacking, otherwise his fists would be closed.)

Face always looked like Sabretooth to me.

On 2017-03-29 at 3:15 PM, ygogolak said:

Almost, ha

1.jpg

Do you seriously just troll this forum 24/7 being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed? 

Someone pm how to block on the new forum please. 

2 hours ago, Chadwick said:

Do you seriously just troll this forum 24/7 being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed? 

Someone pm how to block on the new forum please. 

Someone PM how to use the quote function.

(shrug)

11 hours ago, Polirer said:

Im not sure what the condolences were for either? Maybe since it didn't sell out immediately? I definitely liked the art a lot compared to what they originally were proposing. Im planning to crack it and get it signed by Dell'Otto and CGC SS graded.