• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, I like pie said:

Interesting that they went with Voldy on the ultimate because the numbering from 1-250 will be on the slab. Not the book.

Did they release info on the slab somewhere? So if the numbering is on the slab then if you crack and resub at cgc i wonder if you can submit your label to keep your # status.

1 hour ago, marmat said:

Btw, do you know what are his next convention appearances? 

if your looking for Signature series pm dscott he has a signing coming up pretty quick....

@Califelix   @marmat

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 0:58 PM, I like pie said:

Is it true there aren't many Dell'Otto sketches?

Im aware of 3 CGC SS sanctioned sketch opps that were done a few years ago. There was roughly 10 per opp. Hes obviously done other sketches when he does rare con appearances. You dont really see much of it on the market but id assume theres 'some' out there. Just that no ones really willing to part with them.

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

Was posted a few pages back that he is exclusive to one company now and these other companies go through them.

Is it possible to get on a wait list with the exclusive company for a sketch?

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

(shrug)

I would go back and find where the person said that but these new boards are horrible for scrolling and searching.

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

if you can't find it, I would contact DSCOTT and maybe ask him which company it is.  Or look in the Signature subforum, I think there's info about a signing.  I don't think it would be too much of a problem to get a sketch from Del'Otto (or really anyone else), just offer an obscene amount of money.

2 hours ago, Polirer said:

My understanding is he doesn't do commissions anymore.  The last time he did was at a European convention a year ago and his prices were very high.  

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules