• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Very nice that is a really nice piece.   :headbang:

It's interesting because there does seem to be a few different variations on his signature.  

I guess it just depends on how much coffee he's had that day. lol

-J.

Hmm.   I only collect stan lee signed comics so I'm not familiar with his signature.  But Ive been in contact with his rep throughout the last few months for the artwork and he sent this as a complimentary addition.

IMG-20170303-WA0001.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sriz said:

Hmm.   I only collect stan lee signed comics so I'm not familiar with his signature.  But Ive been in contact with his rep throughout the last few months for the artwork and he sent this as a complimentary addition.

IMG-20170303-WA0001.jpg

That's awesome! 

Yes I do know that's his sig on your book.  But he dies have different versions.  You'll notice how he signs in his artwork.  Then he has another version that I've seen on some of his commissions and his coffee table book that has his last name stacked on itself in a kind of neat way. 

Either way you definitely have a keeper there.  (thumbsu

-J.

1 hour ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Wow....did you sell your house,car or kidney??

Lol.   I definitely had to let go of some of my comic collection and video games etc l but I hope I can get that stuff back once I recover.

24 minutes ago, darkstar said:

Interesting that the seller knew it was a Dell'otto, knew it was a 1:25 incentive, and still only priced it at $8.

He has quite a few Dell'otto covers but I already have them.