• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

I’ve confirmed this will be the art, the OA is actually owned by a Scott’s employee.

it will be there Cover for The hunt for Wolverine 1. Waiting to get some more info, when I have it will share.

So is it going to be a wraparound cover or am I going to have to turn the comic sideways?

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

I’ve confirmed this will be the art, the OA is actually owned by a Scott’s employee.

it will be there Cover for The hunt for Wolverine 1. Waiting to get some more info, when I have it will share.

Info ?  Like this.....from their Facebook page:

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE #1 BY GABRIELE DELL'OTTO

EXCLUSIVE TO SCOTT'S COLLECTABLES AND KRS COMICS

PRESALE GOES LIVE ON THURSDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH AT 8PM GMT / 3PM EST

The first Marvel store variant horizontal exclusive cover!

Trade Dress limited to 3,000 copies worldwide.
Virgin limited to 1,000 copies worldwide.

As well as having raw trade dress and very limited raw virgin copies available, we will have on offer some of the rarest edition opportunities we have ever offered to date!

We will have for sale our exclusive cover in the following options:

1) Trade Dress only

2) Trade Dress & Virgin Set

3) Trade Dress & Marco Checchetto Variant Set

4) Ratio Variants with FREE Trade Dress Copy

5) COMING SOON

6) Limited to 10 GABRIELE DELL'OTTO REMARK CGC SIGNATURE SERIES EDITION, sketch, signed and hand numbered by Gabriele Dell'Otto himself. The fist ever Dell'Otto remark edition! (Only 5 available on our online shop)

PRICE DETAILS AND FURTHER DETAILS COMING SOON!

5 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Boy did she score that OA at the right time.! Great cover is it me or is Dell’Otto milking Marvel for everything he can get? Paint some new pics bro. You’re an artist?

He's not doing it. Stores are asking Marvel to approve the art for their own store variants. And Marvel is allowing it.

3 minutes ago, GaSouthernGrad said:

Do the stores still have to pay the artist? 

(shrug)

That's very case by case as it depends who owns the artwork, what the terms of sale were, etc... Marvel has reprinted some images / commissions that are now privately owned. Most recent being the Venom Inc. cover which was a recent private commission done at a convention last year.

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

Do these juvenile antics help you feel better about selling your copy for less than five cents on the dollar of current FMV?

Just curious.

-J.

Not juvenile, funny J. Funny. 

11 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Do these juvenile antics help you feel better about selling your copy for less than five cents on the dollar of current FMV?

Just curious.

-J.

The poor graphics work doesn't make the message any less true though.

26 minutes ago, GaSouthernGrad said:

Comicxposure still has not mailed my ASM 797. :frustrated: They won't respond to email so I guess I will try my luck at calling them.

Me too it said march 7th... we are way past that. Please post your results from phone call

Dont know if it helps, but I just got my Clayton Crain Virgin 796 Comixcsposure books delivered from an ebay seller. So he just got those last week. I would expect we will probably be getting 797 within the next 1-2 weeks. Shipping notices at least. Yes, it sucks. I think this is SOP for them. Not surprised really.

10 hours ago, darkstar said:

The poor graphics work doesn't make the message any less true though.

....and posting under shill accounts doesn't mean you aren't "RockMyAmadues" (RMA), still obsessing over the same comic that you never have nor ever will own. Move on dude.   (thumbsu

-J.

6 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

....and posting under shill accounts doesn't mean you aren't "RockMyAmadues" (RMA), still obsessing over the same comic that you never have nor ever will own. Move on dude.   (thumbsu

-J.

Post the invoice dude.