• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

this arrived today. kinda upset with the frame. thought it would fit without the matting and its off but it still fits with the matting. It's signed by dell'otto so I'll have to get a new frame to that can be seen.

Lg5LHUOh.jpg

The piece looks great!  I would definitely redo at least that matting though.  

-J.

19 hours ago, jason4 said:

Me too it said march 7th... we are way past that. Please post your results from phone call

I called two numbers on their support page and left a message on each one and have not heard a response back yet.  This is a screenshot of a Facebook chat I had with them.  I'm starting to feel like I just lost my money.

support.png

Edited by GaSouthernGrad

3 hours ago, GaSouthernGrad said:

I called two numbers on their support page and left a message on each one and have not heard a response back yet.  This is a screenshot of a Facebook chat I had with them.  I'm starting to feel like I just lost my money.

support.png

Omg...I'm going to call PayPal and get a refund if they don't fix this. I almost sold one of the virgin copies on eBay and would have got in trouble there if the buyer had paid.  I'm going to post on their Facebook and ask where is my comic also.

https://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/comic-book/comicxposure-com-in-bronx-ny-160398/reviews-and-complaints

also just seeing these horrible reviews for comicxposure now. I call them and it goes straight to voicemail. Are we all screwed? I also used a debit card not PayPal :(

Edited by jason4

Usually when getting their books, I use a reseller. I think they give better service to resellers. I did order the 797 and have not gotten a shipping number either. I used AMEX and if I dont get an order number soon, ill just do a case through AMEX. I do think people will get their books, I think its just gonna be after a wait.

29 minutes ago, GaSouthernGrad said:

So comicxposure finally messaged me back and so far have at least created a shipping label with a tracking number.

I suggest contacting them if you don't have a shipping notice yet.

Screenshot_20180327-193023_Chrome.jpg

I'm impressed you managed to get a response on Facebook messaging.. They have  never responded to me regarding my requests..  

2 hours ago, MGH said:

I'm impressed you managed to get a response on Facebook messaging.. They have  never responded to me regarding my requests..  

I started to post some negative comments on their Facebook posts which got deleted and I think it got someone's attention.