• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Yes those are issues from original print run that they held on to . Listen read description only 300 copies graded and numbered no raw! That’s what it states 

You're confusing two different statements.
Ultimate Iron Fist #1 - limited to 250 CBCS graded, no raw.

ASM #797 Mayhew, 6 new ones popped up on a retailer site. 3 graded, 3 raw.

4 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

300, 9.8 slabs of a modern- supposed to be rare variant- is actually quite a lot IMO.  

This is what the last book similar to this is going for now:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Venomverse-1-CBCS-9-8-Clayton-Crain-ULTIMATE-EDITION-VENOM-66-250/292572306958?hash=item441eab1e0e:g:JKsAAOSwf5BbAiyN&redirect=mobile

Forcing people to buy those awful Voldy slabs to get a book again = major fail.   And a lot of people won't want one signed.  Reasonable chance here we might get a follow up announcement revising the release terms of their book.

Also, the 667 is still much rarer than this. (thumbsu (My way of making this post relevant to the thread ;) ).

-J.

Your link it to raw comics.

Just now, Subby1938 said:

You two guys really need to stop chasing people away from this page. It’s like nobody can say anything contrary to you “ experts “. I asked a question and it turned into a mess show because you guys are the mess  show . 

No, you need to stop pimping CBCS graded books. It’s not welcome here, in any way. 

29 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Realty is there will be only 300 copies . Last night 1000.00 Canadian pre  sale of this very book on eBay gone in under hour . I guess I’ll wait and see. 

You keep pumping that Spiderman book all you want I’ll hang onto these for long term investment . That’s relevant!!!!!

Seriously, I don't know how anyone can't see TheComicMint and their partners have been manipulating ebay for years.

They pump up fake sales when a new book comes out. Then it tanks within a couple months. Rinse and repeat.

There are always raw copies that "Sneak Out". It's because the owners of these companies are corrupt. Stay away if you work hard for your money.

28 minutes ago, I like pie said:

"Yes they will be audited and destroyed by CBCS."

That seller is good people but the people in that group are being lied to. They keep plenty of extra copies of these books.

How so? They have already done this before with the Iron Fist.

Edited by ygogolak

Just now, ygogolak said:

How so? They have already done this before with the Iron Fist.

There were raw copies of that book surfacing on ebay as well. First, it was blamed on a rogue employee. Then creator comp copies. There is always some excuse why "extra copies" of these ultimate raw copies pop up.

2 minutes ago, I like pie said:

There were raw copies of that book surfacing on ebay as well. First, it was blamed on a rogue employee. Then creator comp copies. There is always some excuse why "extra copies" of these ultimate raw copies pop up.

Yes, it was an employee. They had a number of variants for sale, in hand, that had not yet been released. Not just the Iron Fist.

They have included a statement about this is their advertising for this new Spider-Man.

1 hour ago, I like pie said:

"Yes they will be audited and destroyed by CBCS."

That seller is good people but the people in that group are being lied to. They keep plenty of extra copies of these books.

I generally agree with this.  But careful, or some phony baloney wannabe self-righteous white knight will say you're being "libelous".  lol

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules