• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Here you go. Prices at Paris Expo.

image_11.jpeg

Those prices. :o:tonofbricks:

Anyone happen to notice if he had many takers at those prices?

-J.

I heard there are few die-hards. I was told that he was doing free sketches too. Line ups were like 3 hours long.

Here you go. Prices at Paris Expo.

image_11.jpeg

Those prices. :o:tonofbricks:

Anyone happen to notice if he had many takers at those prices?

-J.

I heard there are few die-hards. I was told that he was doing free sketches too. Line ups were like 3 hours long.

Damn. :tonofbricks:

Thanks for the intel.

-J.

Just picked this up from one Dell'Otto's fan based in Italy. Trying to convince him to get me a sketch in Naples this weekend. Hope he can get me one.

IMG_1453.gif

Edited by Beamer

Going through my Annihilation comics last night, I had no idea he did so many of those covers. Some real gems in those lots... Annihilation 4, 6, Prologue, and What If? are real standouts and most of them should be relatively easy to find for a decent price.

Going through my Annihilation comics last night, I had no idea he did so many of those covers. Some real gems in those lots... Annihilation 4, 6, Prologue, and What If? are real standouts and most of them should be relatively easy to find for a decent price.

Yep, just not online...

Found a good number of these in LCSs for a $1-$3 each.

Boardie Quandary:

Complete set of Original Sin (1-8) Dell'Otto covers (NM-NM+]: do I sell as a lot raw, get them slabbed and then sell them individually or hold them for 6-12 months?

FYI - this is a duplicate set, my personal copies are all slabbed and safe in my stash.

Boardie Quandary:

Complete set of Original Sin (1-8) Dell'Otto covers (NM-NM+]: do I sell as a lot raw, get them slabbed and then sell them individually or hold them for 6-12 months?

FYI - this is a duplicate set, my personal copies are all slabbed and safe in my stash.

I wouldn't slab and sell them as a set unless they were all 9.8 candidates. If the 2 and 7 are, I would slab those and sell them separately. If none of them are, I would do a no reserve and sell them as a lot. (thumbs u

-J.

Boardie Quandary:

I wouldn't slab and sell them as a set unless they were all 9.8 candidates. If the 2 and 7 are, I would slab those and sell them separately. If none of them are, I would do a no reserve and sell them as a lot. (thumbs u

-J.

Thanks for the advice!

I don't do no reserve auctions on eBay, they haven't done well for me in the past. I might toy with the idea of selling them as an auction lot with a low reserve though.

hm

Boardie Quandary:

-J.

Thanks for the advice!

I don't do no reserve auctions on eBay, they haven't done well for me in the past. I might toy with the idea of selling them as an auction lot with a low reserve though.

hm

Or start the bidding at your reserve price :idea:

Jerome

Boardie Quandary:

-J.

Thanks for the advice!

hm

Or start the bidding at your reserve price :idea:

Jerome

Hadn't thought of that, thanks!