• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Sounds like I will take a late lunch.

Take a nap instead

Like I buy the carp that you do banana029.gif

smiley-flip-the-bird.gif

The Flash 105 has sold via PM.

I was going to break this up into two listings but instead I will list all 50+ books today.

I will list a few strays probably on Friday.

I will then invoice Friday/Saturday (mostly Friday) and all books will ship next week (unless someone needed time payments etc) as I'm in Maryland a good chunk of next week to ship.

First book up in a second.

I try not to speculate about pressing or whatever, but I do like to note when books have great eye appeal.

I have some DCs I'm listing in this thread and will continue to over the next couple months -- that have great structure color and gloss, some have various degrees of dust shadows or tanning, first up this Action 291, which does not have much.

Action 291 VF/VF+ $110 SOLD

JA9YpJ.jpg

I try not to speculate about pressing or whatever, but I do like to note when books have great eye appeal.

I have some DCs I'm listing in this thread and will continue to over the next couple months -- that have great structure color and gloss, some have various degrees of dust shadows or tanning, first up this Action 291, which does not have much.

Action 291 VF/VF+ $110

JA9YpJ.jpg

Take