• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

In all honesty I think that all my bragging have actually hurt my fishing skills.. I think that more and more people are aware now of eBay's prizes and made it a lot more difficult in the past 6-8 months to find HUGE wins as in the past... But.. If you cant brag about wins... what good is it to get them :cool:

I just can't do it anymore.  I used to hunt for hours.  I get sucked in.  Plus, I have no money. Plus, I can't hide a bunch of shipments from my wife.  If she saw me buying anything more than every month or two she would murder me.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

I just can't do it anymore.  I used to hunt for hours.  I get sucked in.  Plus, I have no money. Plus, I can't hide a bunch of shipments from my wife.  If she saw me buying anything more than every month or two she would murder me.

Hey it could be worse you could have a gambling, drinking problem and a tiddy bar down the block.. 

44 minutes ago, october said:

Bought a $60 junk lot last month that had a fine copy of FF 4 in it. That was nice. 

:whatthe:

On 2/26/2017 at 11:42 AM, october said:

If it makes you feel better the lot also had four pre-hero Marvels and a Strange Tales 101 in it. 

I hate you extra.

Of course, you have to be in it to win it.  I have probably bid on 20 ebay comics/lots over the last year, so it is no shocker I have nothing to brag about as I lost on all of them.  I did go on a pulp splurge a few months ago.  Picked up Frank Herbert's first published story for nothing and a bunch of other krap.   Got that out of my system for another 5 years when I do it again.

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

I hate you extra.

Of course, you have to be in it to win it.  I have probably bid on 20 ebay comics/lots over the last year, so it is no shocker I have nothing to brag about as I lost on all of them.  I did go on a pulp splurge a few months ago.  Picked up Frank Herbert's first published story for nothing and a bunch of other krap.   Got that out of my system for another 5 years when I do it again.

Auction bidding is nearly pointless now. Most of my deals come from BINs. 

Also got fine range copies of FF 52 and WWBN 32 for $40 apiece a few months ago. That was also nice. 

Wish I could post links, but I did that once. Never again. 

11 minutes ago, october said:

Auction bidding is nearly pointless now. Most of my deals come from BINs. 

Also got fine range copies of FF 52 and WWBN 32 for $40 apiece a few months ago. That was also nice. 

Wish I could post links, but I did that once. Never again. 

Yeah, I look at BINs too.  You basically have to see it 2 minutes after it is listed.  Awean seems to have good luck with auctions though.

My problem is that I lack the discipline to flip what needs to be flipped right away and I just don't have the spare loot to spend $1K a month on ebay and let my winnings sit and age anymore.  Those days are over.  Kids. Mortgage. Krappy job.