• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Isn't the RRP Jim Lee? 

Same cover art but diff background color scheme. For some reason the Jim Lee variant outperforms the RRP in sold listings so far but there's no way knowing what will happen in the future. 

Im just glad I have both 

3 hours ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Don't suppose any of you won the Superman Red Son hardcover last week?

It had an original sketch by Andrew Robinson on the interior as well as a signature by Dave Johnson......whoever got it know that I hate you with a passion....

That is a sweet sketch. Definitely a big win. I had great wins that Sunday as well (day said book was auctioned). I think most people were with their families on Easter and not sniping. I love days like that. You literally go from one auction to the next and win. Win. Win. Win...

1 hour ago, SammyBComics said:

I clicked on the "See other items" hyperlink in the original auction, AMAZING

Thats kind of like a knee jerk reaction when someone lists good wins anywhere. Unfortunately I couldnt find anything of major interest. But if you did than you should def thank Barth for the heads up

2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Thats kind of like a knee jerk reaction when someone lists good wins anywhere. Unfortunately I couldnt find anything of major interest. But if you did than you should def thank Barth for the heads up

Yes, thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for broken bones for a while!

2 hours ago, manetteska said:

I wouldnt buy this drek even if all books turned out to be triple cover error misprints 

53 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Wolverine #145 Gold not worth it either?

Based on this warm reception, I'll leave the other deals to myself. Cool topic you created and lord over.  (thumbsu

Gold foil Wolvie is a terrific book, great pickup!

4 hours ago, manetteska said:

Wolverine #145 Gold not worth it either?

Based on this warm reception, I'll leave the other deals to myself. Cool topic you created and lord over.  (thumbsu

My apologies I really thought you were taking the pi*s. If anything I already showed my ignorance about the X-Force 25 book. Didnt even know about the Wolvie gold.

Great score my friend

Edited by Aweandlorder

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Strange-Tales-102-low-grade-First-appearance-of-the-Wizard-/122436186658?nma=true&si=nsroHNfpCZZ4WD%2FlUb7dD8slCn8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This should be arriving today-- hoping for the best but understand I should expect a real beater book. That's ok-- it works for me.