• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 1...................... Northland.

56 posts in this topic

This book just went up on Clink @ $ 135K ............. 9.4 with white pages. Northlands have incredible color and gloss..... someone should pounce on this book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That is a book I'd love to see in the flesh....... decent wrap and I'm betting the colors would shame a similar copy when placed side by side..... this would be a good book for the White PQ argument..... but it's fixed price.... and I'm betting it won't last the week. GOD BLESS...

That is a book I'd love to see in the flesh....... decent wrap and I'm betting the colors would shame a similar copy when placed side by side..... this would be a good book for the White PQ argument..... but it's fixed price.... and I'm betting it won't last the week. GOD BLESS...

I might have a candidate for a similar copy and colors.

aMJeyI.jpg

aMJeyI.jpg

.... now that's a museum copy....... any background on it.... ? or was it purchased already slabbed ? GOD BLESS....

.... now that's a museum copy....... any background on it.... ? or was it purchased already slabbed ? GOD BLESS....

It was already slabbed when I bought it way back in 2000. I resubbed it in 2008 and no luck. I'm thinking I should try again.

It surely is everything a person could expect from a 9.4....and then some. Not to speak badly about another's book, but your 9.4 is nicer (...to me) than the 9.6 copies I've seen...... GOD BLESS...

aMJeyI.jpg

WOW :o