• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Brow beating...[/font] stirthepot.gif

I gave you a beer on page 36 hope ur brewing a Jack and coke for me. :popcorn:

+1

I respect your opinion but you make it very hard to.

I feel like your just browbeating everyone with "your" opinion because it's the right and only one.

Ditto - and all of this from a man who, admittedly, has not seen the Movie in question.

I do love the way he writes, however. :foryou:

What I cannot understand about the criticism for this flick is that in my opinion and others, it is based on (don't care how Snyder plays it down) the number one or two most popular Graphic Novel of all time. Yet, folks are blasting the "Darkness" aspect of it despite the pervasive "Darkness" in DKR (Miller's book).

Go figure...

Is this one of those threads were old men complain about losing their youth?

Naw, it's about venerable superheroes being eviscerated.

You've seen the movie?

I may have misremembered and credited Safire. I think it was Buchanan taking credit. but who can remember!

go see the film already. judge for yourself. quite a few really nice moments in there you will smile experiencing.

When it's available for free I'll try to struggle through it and provide my own review. Hopefully, I won't be cleaning rotten tomato juice off my projection screen.

Wait. You've depleted the electronic ink output of Upper Mongolia with your lambasting this movie and you haven't even seen it? Color me unpersuaded then. How could you possibly give any kind of informed opinion on the content or worth of the film? If only there was a catchphrase about judging a publication by examining the outer contents of its wrapper. Maybe someone will come up with something.

I may have misremembered and credited Safire. I think it was Buchanan taking credit. but who can remember!

go see the film already. judge for yourself. quite a few really nice moments in there you will smile experiencing.

When it's available for free I'll try to struggle through it and provide my own review. Hopefully, I won't be cleaning rotten tomato juice off my projection screen.

Wait. You've depleted the electronic ink output of Upper Mongolia with your lambasting this movie and you haven't even seen it? Color me unpersuaded then. How could you possibly give any kind of informed opinion on the content or worth of the film? If only there was a catchphrase about judging a publication by examining the outer contents of its wrapper. Maybe someone will come up with something.

Considering that he hasn't even seen the film his comments about it are as useful as a condom with a hole in the wrong end.

Considering that he hasn't even seen the film his comments about it are as useful as a condom with a hole in the wrong end.

Absurd. Even the most vociferous of critics have actually seen the damn thing.

Absurd. Even the most vociferous of critics have actually seen the damn thing.

I would have to agree. Sheeesh.

I'm not paying to see it as a matter of principle. You do understand having principles, don't you? I made that clear at the outset.

Once I've had an opportunity to screen Dawn of Injustice without helping WB and Zack Snyder pad their bottom lines, I'll review it point by point. The reviews are decisively informative and I have seen clips from the film. The consensus is clear enough that a blind man could see it.

FYI, I paid to see MoS and have regretted contributing to it's grosses ever since. Consider my remarks on Zack's sequel as penance for the first film. ;)

Alas, your rude comment lacks condom sense. No offense, but as informed opinions go, your's is merely a propalactic that allows Zack Snyder and WB to abuse more sheep.

I'm not paying to see it as a matter of principle. You do understand having principles, don't you? I made that clear at the outset.

Once I've had an opportunity to screen Dawn of Injustice without helping WB and Zack Snyder pad their bottom lines, I'll review it point by point. The reviews are decisively informative and I have seen clips from the film.

FYI, I paid to see MoS and have regretted contributing to it's grosses ever since. Consider my remarks on Zack's sequel as penance for the first film. ;)

Alas, your rude comment lacks condom sense. No offense, but as informed opinions go, your's is merely a propalactic that allows Zack Snyder and WB to abuse more sheep.

Your'e the guy who didn't understand MOS right? The one who couldn't understand why Lois didn't realize that Clark was Superman at the end of the movie, even though she had worked out his identity in the first 30 minutes lol

Do you have any more opinions on things you have no experience of?

Books you haven't read?

Jobs you haven't done?

Once I've had an opportunity to screen Dawn of Injustice without helping WB and Zack Snyder pad their bottom lines, I'll review it point by point. The reviews are decisively informative and I have seen clips from the film.

Your'e the guy who didn't understand MOS right? The one who couldn't understand why Lois didn't realize that Clark was Superman at the end of the movie, even though she had worked out his identity in the first 30 minutes lol

Books you haven't read?

Jobs you haven't done?

I won't sink to your level of personal invective. You're obviously confused. Perhaps that makes you the ideal audience for Zack Snyder's vision. ;)

Books you haven't read?

Jobs you haven't done?

I won't sink to your level of personal invective. You're obviously confused. Perhaps that makes you the ideal audience for Zack Snyder's vision. ;)

No please, tell me more about this movie that you haven't seen.

Books you haven't read?

Jobs you haven't done?

No please, tell me more about this movie that you haven't seen?

I'll go you one better. Here's a reposted review that pretty well sums up the consensus. Feel free to debate or crucify it's author at your own risk...

http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-worst-movie-of-year-batman-v.html

One thing you need to learn about informed opinions. Just as one doesn't need to throw good money after bad to understand the risks of gambling, by the same token one doesn't need to sacrifice principles to prove a point.

Now I return the thread to those who are still consuming popcorn. :popcorn:

But it is your opinion that I want to hear - I implore you, tell me more about this movie that you haven't seen.

:popcorn:

So let me get this straight. You're seeking to have your biases validated by someone you're determined to argue with when you're mind is already made up. Are you on Zack Snyder's payroll? lol

But it is your opinion that I want to hear - I implore you, tell me more about this movie that you haven't seen.

So let me get this straight. You're seeking to have your biases validated by someone you're determined to argue with when you're mind is already made up. Are you on Zack Snyder's payroll? lol

Do you have an actual opinion of your own - one based on experience?

Or do you live your whole life vicariously through others and their opinions?

It all fairness, Cat, you are arguing your biases with an already made up mind without having seen the film, which in film review is the primary piece of information one should need.

It all fairness, Cat, you are arguing your biases with an already made up mind without having seen the film, which in film review is the primary piece of information one should need.

An already made up mind? You mean of course informed opinion (thumbs u