• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comic Con - April 3, 2016 Report

77 posts in this topic

Thanks for the updates. I totally forgot about this show until I saw your post. I'm about 3 hours east of Buffalo so that round trip without something specific in mind...it's a tough call. Plus I'm saving my money for the end of the month - Flower City Comic Con in Rochester.

I really didn't see much in the way of guests/artists, anything worth mentioning? Seems like just sales and cosplay.

I really didn't see much in the way of guests/artists, anything worth mentioning? Seems like just sales and cosplay.

I really don't pay attention to guests/artists so I can't give you an answer.

There's another show next weekend, both Saturday and Sunday.

The last Niagra Falls report was funnier, but your unerring knack with the camera is still there.

I didn't have much time at the show today so there's a lacking quality to the pictures. Hopefully I can redeem myself at the two day show next weekend.

But yes, the Niagara Falls report was special. NF Show.

so where is this 2 day show?? and who is the promoter??

FB link

Buffalo Powercon Comicbook and Pop Culture Convention shared IGN Brasil's video.

March 29 at 3:57am ·

We would like to see all our FRIENDS...Sunday April 10 at the MILLENNIUM HOTEL -next to the GALLERIA MALL on Walden in Cheektowaga...starting at 10am for Buffalo's Best One Day Comic Book Marketplace- a great number of the Top Notch Dealers...that are not at other Upstate New York Comic Shows this Spring! Avengers Lovers assemble April 10th!!