• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty 2016 ECCC - Closed!

128 posts in this topic

Probably not, I'm out having fun with my wife and kids :cloud9:

I have some of those!!

Dad must keep his promise of pizza and watching The Force Awakens. I'll have an updated list in a bit and might dig into the Toasty archives to see what else I have

I understand fine dad sir!

:news: Toasty ECCC 2016 is officially closed. :news:

Everything is packed up and ready to go out. Thank you all for the purchases! (worship)

Will likely be doing a Toasty Aftermath Sale/Giveaway in a week or so pending my now crazy schedule.

Seattle was fun as usual and, surprisingly, little in terms of shenanigans and nonsense. hm The sunshine was too much and lured me away from the show several times.

Thanks again for stopping and checking it out. Invoices were sent out and if you didn't get one or if there's a mistake, let me know and I'll get it taken care of.

For those who have paid, everything went out last night or this AM. Stay tuned for a Toasty Aftermath/Giveaway sale in the next week or so. :ohnoez:

I'll be going into the Toasty archives to see what I have.

Thanks again for all the purchases.

Overheard at ECCC...

'This is making me really wet...' -- Someone in a costume. I'm assuming they meant sweaty, but you never know.

'I'm bringing my wife next year so when I use the credit card she won't get an e-mail about it.' -- Guy to his pal during an interesting discussion about wives, comics, and money

'Screw it, I'm putting it all on the card.' -- Different guy from same convo who said he was getting a divorce and his wife was the bread winner.

'It was number 69 of an exclusive and the chicks on the cover were doing 69 ' -- Guy talking to someone in artist alley.

'I just bought two AF 15s. Think I'm good.' -- Dealer at the show who also bought out some guy's entire booth.

'I love the [Oregon] Ducks.' -- David Anders of iZombie during dinner. :headbang:

'Nathan Fillion wants $&@#ing eighty-dollars for a picture!?!?!' -- Distressed fan who wanted his picture taken with Nathan Fillion. I'm guessing it didn't happen.

'Total guilty pleasure. You ever watch Farscape?' -- Some guy selling 'Toon Tumblers at the show. hm

'So I'm talking to [Chris] Claremonts's rep about doing a signing, being very professional and all. Here comes Simon Bisley who walks up to the rep, points at me, and says, "This guy will $%#@ anything. He'll $%#@ roadkill." So I tell the rep that was the artist, Simon Bisley. The rep shrugs and says, "Well, he's really let himself go." -- Interesting convo during dinner at a water front restaurant. It was hilarious to hear the story first hand.

'I smell marijuana.' -- Person genuinely shocked someone in Seattle was smoking marijuana. :eyeroll:

'You look a little gentrified.' -- Guy handing out free hip hop/rap CDs in front of the convention center to me when I said 'no thanks' as he tried to hand me a CD.

For those who have paid, everything went out last night or this AM. Stay tuned for a Toasty Aftermath/Giveaway sale in the next week or so. :ohnoez:

I'll be going into the Toasty archives to see what I have.

Thanks again for all the purchases.

Overheard at ECCC...

'This is making me really wet...' -- Someone in a costume. I'm assuming they meant sweaty, but you never know.

'I'm bringing my wife next year so when I use the credit card she won't get an e-mail about it.' -- Guy to his pal during an interesting discussion about wives, comics, and money

'Screw it, I'm putting it all on the card.' -- Different guy from same convo who said he was getting a divorce and his wife was the bread winner.

'It was number 69 of an exclusive and the chicks on the cover were doing 69 ' -- Guy talking to someone in artist alley.

'I just bought two AF 15s. Think I'm good.' -- Dealer at the show who also bought out some guy's entire booth.

'I love the [Oregon] Ducks.' -- David Anders of iZombie during dinner. :headbang:

'Nathan Fillion wants $&@#ing eighty-dollars for a picture!?!?!' -- Distressed fan who wanted his picture taken with Nathan Fillion. I'm guessing it didn't happen.

'Total guilty pleasure. You ever watch Farscape?' -- Some guy selling 'Toon Tumblers at the show. hm

'So I'm talking to [Chris] Claremonts's rep about doing a signing, being very professional and all. Here comes Simon Bisley who walks up to the rep, points at me, and says, "This guy will $%#@ anything. He'll $%#@ roadkill." So I tell the rep that was the artist, Simon Bisley. The rep shrugs and says, "Well, he's really let himself go." -- Interesting convo during dinner at a water front restaurant. It was hilarious to hear the story first hand.

'I smell marijuana.' -- Person genuinely shocked someone in Seattle was smoking marijuana. :eyeroll:

'You look a little gentrified.' -- Guy handing out free hip hop/rap CDs in front of the convention center to me when I said 'no thanks' as he tried to hand me a CD.

Some of this sounds a little passive aggressive.