• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty 2016 ECCC - Closed!

128 posts in this topic

I LIVED IN A CLOWN MOTEL

NM/NM+

$25 only 1 available -

Sold out at the show and this is my last copy. Hilrious book by Eisner Award winner Christopher Sebela, it documents the experiences Chris had living at a clown motel for thirty days. Chris is a brilliant writer!

I need this. :takeit:

I LIVED IN A CLOWN MOTEL

NM/NM+

$25 only 1 available -

Sold out at the show and this is my last copy. Hilrious book by Eisner Award winner Christopher Sebela, it documents the experiences Chris had living at a clown motel for thirty days. Chris is a brilliant writer!

Super fast!

BRUCE LEE: THE DRAGON RISES 1

ECCC Exclusive, limited to 200

NM+ maybe better

$20 each (2 available) show price

Bruce Lee's daughter is directly involved with this book. The publishing company is owned by Jeff Kline who has worked on so many animated series, I can't list them all here.

X 1 if any are left or you get more

I LIVED IN A CLOWN MOTEL

NM/NM+

$25 only 1 available -

:cry:

He gets all the cool toys!

lol

I LIVED IN A CLOWN MOTEL

NM/NM+

$25 only 1 available -

:cry:

He gets all the cool toys!

lol

lol

This is a great book and unlike anything I've seen around. It's getting a lot of attention and sold out pretty fast.

Looks like I've got two more...

BATMAN 50

CBLDF Exclusive

NM+ maybe better

$10 each - show price (2 copies available)

:takeit: 1 please

You got it. Only one copy of Batman 50 at the show price left.

Probably not, I'm out having fun with my wife and kids :cloud9:

I have some of those!!

Dad must keep his promise of pizza and watching The Force Awakens. I'll have an updated list in a bit and might dig into the Toasty archives to see what else I have