• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty 2016 ECCC - Closed!

128 posts in this topic

Welcome to yet another Emerald City Comic Con! The weather here in Seattle is sunny and I'm ready to have some more fun in my favorite city!

Here's what you can expect from a Toasty sales thread:

- Reasonably priced books. I'm here to have fun, make a little money, and have no desire to shake the lint out of your pockets.

- Accurate grading. Your books go directly into a bag and board and into a protective store-folio. I do not walk around the show with your books in a box or retail bag.

- Come on in and let's just have some fun. Relax, joke around, chat and have a great time! This thread is not uber serious or dramatic and I do not make it out like I've gone directly into the bowels of hell to get you a book.

- Freebies! All the cool and free stuff you can't grab at the show, I try to include those with every order. Sometimes you get lanyards, posters, show program guides, buttons.

- CGC and raw: We'll see if I'm up to submitting books this trip around. If I am, that info will be posted with the book. Also, if I do offer grading for books, I will not charge you stupid money for an 'upgrade' if your book comes back 9.9 or 10.

- Aftermath sale/giveaway: In the past I've done a sale a week or so after the show. I've given out some very cool stuff. If this happens, you do not need to buy anything here to be eligible for any giveaway, just participate in this thread.

- Mopes, dolts, HOSers, probation listers are not welcome here. I sell to whom I please at my discretion. Did I use 'whom' correctly? hm

RULES :rulez:

- First person to post :takeit: gets it.

- Requests: Please avoid PM’ing me and sending multiple follow-ups.

- No HOSers or PLers. Take your money and make good on your other deal(s), because your cash is no good here. Period. Same goes for mopes and dolts, I sell to who I want. If I don’t want to do business with you, I won’t.

- Payment via PayPal or check/MO.

- There are no refunds on CGC books unless a book does not meet the specified grade. No refunds on toys or other items. If you’re unhappy with any raw books, I’ll happily refund you.

- Shipping: Direct from the Emerald City to you! I will be shipping from the show to the United States only. International orders will ship as soon as I can get them out. Once you get an invoice, if you want your items to ship fast, please shoot me a payment as soon as you can.

- All photos are stock photos unless otherwise noted.

- Questions? Let me know!

To keep anyone from whining to the mods and getting all butthurt, I'll post a few books from the Image Expo...

TOKYO GHOST

Volume 1; Atomic Garden

Image Comics exclusive hardcover

$45 each ( 3 2 available)

This is shrink wrapped and each copy looks to be in good condition. Apologies for the glare in the photo...

161660.jpg.312f872df6ad8423921a8a7bfb9a153e.jpg

The Fix 1

Image Expo Exclusive

NM+ maybe better

$15 each (5 4 available)

My friend Steve Lieber worked on this book and I ran into him today at the expo. He's pretty excited about the book!

161661.jpg.df536636119e900629b017ffdbd5dd46.jpg

The Fix 1

Image Expo Exclusive

NM+ maybe better

$15 each (5 available)

My friend Steve Lieber worked on this book and I ran into him today at the expo. He's pretty excited about the book!

:takeit: 1 please... (thumbs u

Sandflea hits the button for the first book! Thanks!

Mcduck, the show opens at 2PM (PST).

For those who don't know, Reed Pop bought ECCC last year. I walked around yesterday during setup and it has a slightly different vibe with a bit of a different layout. Funko is here in full force, also saw 'Toon Tumblers and a few other new additions to the show. The show is now four days and it's Spring Break here.

All passes have sold out and it looks like another fun ECCC is in store :headbang: