• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Hot Flips still exist?

27 posts in this topic

Tried calling the number on their website for wholesale sales and nobody answers. There's something on their website about them being acquired by some other company, but that link takes you to a website in Japanese.

If they don't exist any more, who has the best deals on bulk bags & boards?

Tried calling the number on their website for wholesale sales and nobody answers. There's something on their website about them being acquired by some other company, but that link takes you to a website in Japanese.

???

You going to the right website?

https://hotflips.com/

I don't see anything about them being acquired - only that they have a new location :shrug:

???

I don't see anything about them being acquired - only that they have a new location :shrug:

He's probably referring to the link that says that CCC Productions has acquired Hotflips.

???

He's probably referring to the link that says that CCC Productions has acquired Hotflips.

Yeah, that. I was eventually able to get ahold of somebody at the phone #, so it's all good. Thanks for the responses.

Anytime I go to their website......we are talking a couple years now, (hit or miss a few more years back) they never have the flip n sticks I need. Majority of the time it is what I think would be in stock. Like SA or GA or Slabbed ones actually. Is my timing that bad - possibly.

I always go to them first, since they are on here. Never are my visits productive for me lately.

When I've seen them at the Chicago show - they are nothing but nice and have what I need.

Just wish I could utilize their site more.

one of my friends asked me if I knew if hotflips was still in business as he ordered some boxes. I honestly didn't know what he was referring to and so told me what they were.

anyway he too ordered from them in the past with fast response and service, but this time, nothing and he also tried calling but without response so bought some boxes somewhere else, only then to get order from hotflips processed about a week later

???

That's Charles Cerrito's company.

Patience appears to be a lost art.

Yep.

Missed that one...., mostly because I don't submit like the rest of you yahoos.

(:gossip: yet)

Patience has been redefined in the internet and smart phone era.

Redefined? It is what it is. If someone thinks it's something else, then they aren't thinking of patience

Redefined? It is what it is. If someone thinks it's something else, then they aren't thinking of patience

Patience used to mean getting a piece of mail a week later. Now if you are on the phone with someone who sends you an email they get mad at internet speeds when it doesn't show up within 5 seconds.

"OK, I just hit send so you should have it now."

Patience used to mean getting a piece of mail a week later. Now if you are on the phone with someone who sends you an email they get mad at internet speeds when it doesn't show up within 5 seconds.

"OK, I just hit send so you should have it now."

I get your analogy. It's all relative though. I am used to waiting 2-3 weeks for eBay stuff.

Course I also remember a time when there wasn't any cell phones and you left a message and the person calls you back. Sometimes I go a whole weekend without going near my phone because I am well aware I have voice-mail and if someone doesn't leave a message, it probably wasn't worth my time to begin with. I leave my phone in my pocket when I drive and get my messages when I get to where I am going.

Not a difficult thing to do or learn to do. Want instant gratification? Life doesn't work that way

There has been more than one post through the years like this one about Hotflips.

The response from many Boardies is, "Oh just PM them"

Why? They have a website and an eBay store.

If you are not a Boardie, are you SOL?

What do others do that aren't on here?