• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Hot Flips still exist?

27 posts in this topic

I've actually been trying to contact them through their CCCpromotions email address, which I've done before.

My emails seem to be bouncing back. Looks like either an AOL problem or their spam settings.

Anyone else have this trouble?

I've actually been trying to contact them through their CCCpromotions email address, which I've done before.

My emails seem to be bouncing back. Looks like either an AOL problem or their spam settings.

Which party is using AOL? I will then be able to determine who's at fault.

:hi: everyone.

Sorry for the loss in communication the past couple o f weeks. We were away at shows and also had some issues we had to deal with. Probably should have changed the voicemail to reflect we would be out of the office. Normally, someone is usually here. Also, if there was a message left, you will be called back.

The website has been in the process of being updated.

We are not going anywhere, we are alive and well but thank you for your concern!!

Jeff

Which party is using AOL? I will then be able to determine who's at fault.

They were. Seems to be resolved as I managed to get my order in today.

:hi: everyone.

Sorry for the loss in communication the past couple o f weeks. We were away at shows and also had some issues we had to deal with. Probably should have changed the voicemail to reflect we would be out of the office. Normally, someone is usually here. Also, if there was a message left, you will be called back.

The website has been in the process of being updated.

We are not going anywhere, we are alive and well but thank you for your concern!!

Jeff

:applause: