• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,137 posts in this topic

They are all examples from a new collection that I am going through. Thought you guys would like 'em. Thank you.

If you have 9.4 copies of Weird War #6, G.I. Combat #150 or Our Army at War #242, lemme know!

Shep

Call up the Bobcat and he'll probably cut you a deal on that #166!

He's awesome.

Shep

Did he start going rouge? I've tried on many occassions to buy books offline with no bids, and he doesn't allow me to. I guess I don't spend enough. meh

The truth is, I haven't ever dealt with him offline, but whenever I have contacted him with regards to auctions of books upcoming, he has always been super and very convivial. So I thought he might be cool to try for a little second-chance action.

Man, that dude turns up the books!

Shep

They are all examples from a new collection that I am going through. Thought you guys would like 'em. Thank you.

If you have 9.4 copies of Weird War #6, G.I. Combat #150 or Our Army at War #242, lemme know!

Shep

All of the GIC has gone into my eBay store. Hopefully I'll get to OAAW, SSWS, & WW before Christmas...looks like there are quite a few of all 3 of those titles. :headbang:

What a beautiful 251. Here is mine, nice, but not as nice as Sheps.

img322.jpg

Wish I had the 252 as well. Here is 253. The Iron Major!!

img323.jpg

And a great crazy perspective cover. Man Kubert could work some magic.

img335.jpg

What a beautiful 251. Here is mine, nice, but not as nice as Sheps.

img322.jpg

Wish I had the 252 as well. Here is 253. The Iron Major!!

img323.jpg

And a great crazy perspective cover. Man Kubert could work some magic.

img335.jpg

Show me a smokin' #245..... come on!!!!

Here's mine... this is an old scan so the image isn't the greatest. It's not bad, but I am itching hard for one with CGC 9.4 potential.

OAAW245.jpg

Show me a smokin' #245..... come on!!!!

Sorry, can't accommodate ya --- ain't got one! But your's is b@d@ss!! :headbang:

Thanks... it's a Superworld 'MINT' book... which makes it 9.0/9.2. I'm happy with it, but that is number one on the hit parade for me these days. There are couple of nice ones in the census, but if they are where I think they are, they are NEVER coming out.

I've seen the Rosa copy of this book, and it is a weak VF. I'm unsure if there was an Oakland (unlikely) or a Pacific Coast (latest PC I've seen from this title is #241.) And I've been begging Bobcat to bring one out, but my understanding is that he does not have one. I would happily pay $200 for a CGC white 9.4 and $300 for a white 9.6

Without going into a longwinded story, that book was the first back-issue I ever ordered from via mail. Can't even remember who I got it from, but for 50 cents I got a gorgeous NM copy in 1981 that I immediately read down to a FN.

It's a painful search, but one will shake out eventually.

Shep

I've seen the Rosa copy of this book, and it is a weak VF. I'm unsure if there was an Oakland (unlikely)

I own the Oakland Copy of OAAW # 245 (not for sale though):

:takeit::baiting:

I've seen the Rosa copy of this book, and it is a weak VF. I'm unsure if there was an Oakland (unlikely)

2 nice copies of the same cool book in one thread. (worship)

TKG... thanks for posting this... at least I know there is one, and that I can stop looking!

Nice looking copy for sure! Did you buy many other Oaklands from Vince when they were first offered, or did you pick them up out in the market afterwards?

Great, great, great book.

Shep