• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

Anyone have any of these issues available at low or mid grades? I would love to read them as they were recommended by you but I don't want to spend a lot on high grades as I only want them to read. Anyone suggest any Sgt Rock books?

OAAW 215

OAAW 244

OAAW 218

WWT 10

GI Combat 151

SSWS 164

Our Fighting Forces 155

Lemme check for you. (thumbs u

Andy

Those are sweet books especially the black edged #147. Great Score!!

Larry

Thanks guy, I picked these up in CD4Ever's recent sales thread, he had a few more nice BA OFFs but I was either too slow or already had them.

Severin's Losers run.... ooooooh, it makes my knees weak. That OFF #131 to #150 is a killer, killer, KILLER set of books to just read and enjoy. The art, the stories, the backups.... one of the nicest runs of the bronze age.

Shep

I've been collecting lower grade books to cut up for an 'Archive' style USS Stevens bound collection, and a Kanigher's Gallery of War bound collection. Love those stories, and I can't believe they haven't been reprinted....

Shep

Hey Shep, I thought about doing the same thing and I have most of the books in low grade. I'm not sure if I want to cut the books up or color copy the pages then somehow bind the pages? I even thought about color coping all the Battle Albums, which I think would be cool. I would love to see what you have done when you are finished!

Larry

Hey Shep, I thought about doing the same thing and I have most of the books in low grade. I'm not sure if I want to cut the books up or color copy the pages then somehow bind the pages? I even thought about color coping all the Battle Albums, which I think would be cool. I would love to see what you have done when you are finished!

Larry

Hey Larry,

I started scanning the stories, but it just got too much of a pain - considering that you can pick up low grades for next to nothing, just seemed easier to buy 'em and cut 'em up!

Talk soon,

Shep

I started scanning the stories, but it just got too much of a pain - considering that you can pick up low grades for next to nothing, just seemed easier to buy 'em and cut 'em up!

Funny you mention hat Shep. In lieu of collecting high grade books now I've resorted to cheap low grade books with good PQ that I can chop up for an scanning online images of most of my horror books. Time to look within for contentment of the books...

I've been a little quiet on all the boards lately (work's been nuts!)

Not sure if I posted this before, but I picked this up off these boards a while back. This is cool... if anyone has info on any other BA foreign editions, let me know!

srspan.jpg

Whats happening with this thread haha. Once a super hot one now its dead. I love reading this thread but you guys have been a let down over the past few months.

I dont have a scanner but will post some photos in the coming weeks, have about 200 bronze/copper SSWS/Unknown Soldier and OAAW/Sgt. Rock books arriving.

Bruce

I've been a little quiet on all the boards lately (work's been nuts!)

Not sure if I posted this before, but I picked this up off these boards a while back. This is cool... if anyone has info on any other BA foreign editions, let me know!

srspan.jpg

Now that is really neat! Thanks for posting, Shep! ^^

Andy

Andy, I had no idea that there were any foreign war variants... this is the only one I have ever seen (got from a sale here on the boards).

Now I am HOT on the heels of trying to nail more of these... if they even exist.

Shep