• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,138 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm doing something a little different in promoting my auctions, I'm having a contest with prizes.

Here's the link to my auction promo thread.

Here's the link to the post within that thread, explaining the contest and rules.

Spread the word, bring some friends, and let's test our knowledge of today's market for these books. (thumbs u

Thanks for putting up with me. (worship)

Andy

Andy,

You have some incredible books up. It must be tough to part with them. I dread the day my collection goes. For me it's not just letting go of the book but that memory or connection the book has with my childhood- especially my Rocks and Unknown Soldiers.

All the best.

John

Andy,

You have some incredible books up. It must be tough to part with them. I dread the day my collection goes. For me it's not just letting go of the book but that memory or connection the book has with my childhood- especially my Rocks and Unknown Soldiers.

All the best.

John

thanks for the kind words, John.

It's sad to see them go but I will always have my memories. (thumbs u

Thanks John,

Although none of the books that were sold yesterday and today were Bronze Age, there will be a great number of them coming up in future Heritage Sunday auctions. Hope you win some. (thumbs u

Andy

Would love to- they are all tremendous books- I would recommend that the Greenham Collection be designated as an official war collection If I had some clout with CGC.

All the best Andy,

John

Would love to- they are all tremendous books- I would recommend that the Greenham Collection be designated as an official war collection If I had some clout with CGC.

All the best Andy,

John

I ain't no Don Rosa. lol

Hey all,

It's my semi-annual beg-fest for a 9.2 or better copy of Our Army at War #245. Been looking for a while.

I'll pay $150 for a CGC 9.4 copy with ow/w or better pages and $200 for a 9.6

I'll pay $70 for a 9.0 and $90 for a 9.2

I'll consider nice raw copies as well.

Put a fella out of his misery, wouldja??? I know there's a nice copy our there somewhere.

Thanks!

Shep

Hey all,

It's my semi-annual beg-fest for a 9.2 or better copy of Our Army at War #245. Been looking for a while.

I'll pay $150 for a CGC 9.4 copy with ow/w or better pages and $200 for a 9.6

I'll pay $70 for a 9.0 and $90 for a 9.2

I'll consider nice raw copies as well.

Put a fella out of his misery, wouldja??? I know there's a nice copy our there somewhere.

Thanks!

Shep

:gossip: Post this in the WTB section

Edited by djpinkpanther67

I have... every year! :cry:

I wish I had one to offer you Shep. :(

Thanks man! Actually, I saw TWO nice copies at the Toronto Fan Expo this weekend...right next to each other at the same dealer. Looked REALLY nice, until I got them out of the bags.... back cover damage dropped 'em both from potential 9.2s to 8.0s. Such a shame....

Shep