• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals!

I've started another nomination thread for the 3rd DC War Comic Cover Survivor Series. If you've got some great covers in mind, please post them to that thread. I know that all of you have some in mind, so please travel over to Comic General :eek: and start posting some great covers in the thread linked below.

Thanks ever so much! (worship)

Andy

Best DC war comic cover nomination thread

Andy, if it's not to late and if no one has nominated it yet- I'd like to nominate Star Spangled War Stories 154 and 159.

Great work Andy!

Thanks,

John

Sorry John, I didn't see this post until now.

Unfortunately, the contest has begun. Next time, if you see my nomination thread, that's the time to put up the books that you really like. Sorry about this time. :foryou:

There's the DC War Comic Cover Survivor Series going on right now. If you could, and all reading, please check out the Survivor Series threads as the rounds go by and get your votes in. (worship) Much appreciated. (thumbs u

Andy

Doc Joe is an animal!!! WOW!! :o That is one sweet book you lucky bugger.

That Showcase 45 you posted in the SA section nearly made me cry and

I would love to become a buying machine like you. :wishluck: I see there was

a Showcase 45 CGC 9.6 in a recent Heritage Auction and did you make a run

for that one?

I shouldn't post this until it arrives and it's been paid for and should be arriving

soon. One of my favorite covers and stories from the BA. :cloud9:

SSWS16092.jpg

Edited by Fazybones

Just bought one of my all-time fave Joe Kubert covers. This one has it all! :o Sgt. Rock, the Unknown Soldier, their logos together on the cover, and Mlle Marie! :cloud9:

006-10.jpg[/img]