• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

Your first was exactly a year after my first--but somehow I missed 216 back then. I don't think I have it even now. Great to see these covers again.

The 206 is a nice cover but the chess details inside are written by an obvious non-chess player.

Marc

Next issue. Not a bad cover, even if it's not Kubert.

us206.jpg

Great Unknown Soldiers, Shep...I have a few of those, too. Great to look at every now and then. I finally got me a copy...since everyone else seems to have one...

SSWS154.jpg

I have copy envy!!! That is very nice, and tougher than most people might think.

NICE!!

Shep

$10 marketplace BIN from Buttock. hail.gif

Yes, it's as nice as it looks.... cloud9.gif One of my favorite covers from the run.

ssws162.jpg

DANG!!!

Well done.

Ummm, Buttock, next time you're selling like that please give me a shout!!!

Nice.

Shep

DANG!!!

Well done.

Nice.

Shep

I aims ta please. I accidentally bought a double of that one - I think that copy actually had the nicer gloss. They were technically identical, so just closed my eyes and kept one. confused.gif

DANG!!!

Well done.

Nice.

Shep

I aims ta please. I accidentally bought a double of that one - I think that copy actually had the nicer gloss. They were technically identical, so just closed my eyes and kept one. confused.gif

It's a sweet copy. Thanks Dan! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Count me in as well. Gonna have to go through my boxes to see what I've got. Just been crossing books off my lists and haven't seen what I've got in doubles. Please PM me if you've got a list of available comics. Higher grades are best and lower grades are alright if the price is right. Thanks boys! flowerred.gif

Andy

Got these a few weeks back and finally got a chance to scan them. All the Blue Ribbons are Manitobas.

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #7

1288480-DC7.jpg

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #12

1288485-DC12.jpg

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #18

1288487-DC18.jpg

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #21

1288489-DC21.jpg

DC Special Series #18

1288492-DCSS18.jpg

Those are great! I remember buying all of them off the stands, and reading them to pieces... a wonderful way to be introduced to great silver age DC war through the reprints.

I still contend that the Haunted Tank digest is one of the toughest late bronze books in HG.... you got a gem there!

Shep