• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

Some good news...... it looks like I'm going to be able to get my Driver's License back after 15 years without. Don't drink and drive, folks..... especially not 3 times in a 10 year period. Now to find some cheap wheels...... hopefully this thread will aid in the fundage. Some new books and some relists with better prices.GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's a small group of books recently acquired. A couple are marked "On Hold" because a regular customer has asked for the book and gets first refusal. All of these have nice eye appeal for the grade. Please read the terms carefully.... I will be happy to answer any questions.

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 15 for USPS Priority Box Insured, $ 8 for a USPS Priority Flat. I try to ship once each weekend. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

2)Shipping to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 week period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility.

4)Raw books found to have undisclosed restoration can be returned for a refund within 6 months.In this instance, it may take a few weeks for me to raise the funds, as I am not a professional Dealer. This does not apply to CGC books that are removed from their holders and resubmitted.

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES.

6) Feel free to make an offer.... worst I can say is no.

7)Time Payments may be arranged with 10 % NON REFUNDABLE.

8)If you are a member with low or no post count, payment will need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

9) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp.

10) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

..... Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED 16............. 2.5.............C/OW................$ 30 This book has a Kirby THOR story that features a fellow who finds the hammer of Thor and assumes the power......

DSCN2679%202.jpg

NAVY ACTION 2......... 3.0................OW.....................$ 45 :news: SOLD via P.M.

....... Classic HEATH cover..... two pieces off FC and a stain, center of cover...... nice gloss.

DSCN2678%202.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE 32............4.0..............OW....................$ 150 ........ Nice eye appeal. Bundle damage right edge and corner off on BC...... Nice gloss.

DSCN2676%202.jpg

DSCN2677%202.jpg

MORE FUN 39...............CGC 6.5®............ C/OW.....................$ 650 ......... A return..... I missed some resto, professional at least. They were very harsh on the grade IMHO....... Nice glossy book and very, very scarce. Price has been reduced from the first sale. :news: SOLD

DSCN2669.jpg

BATMAN 217.....................9.2....................OW..........................$ 270 Grayson off to college and the mansion is shuttered, Bruce moving to the Penthouse. The Bronze Age of Batman begins :foryou:

DSCN2675%202.jpg

ASM 31....................6.5+..................OW/W......................$ 325 ...... Priced aggressively since it may end up as my keeper..... real nice for the grade. 1st Gwen, Harry Osborn, and Professor Warren :cloud9:

ASM_31_65.jpg

STRANGE TALES 111..................7.0..................OW.......................$ 465 ..... 1st Baron Mordo, nice for the grade.....very glossy and pushing VF. :news: SOLD Nickelspot

STRANGE%20TALES%20111....7.0.jpg

MYSTERY MEN 3...............1.5....................OW............................$ 625 ....... Tape on length of spine, name stamp on cover, very solid book . :news: SOLD

DSCN2674.jpg

BOY COMICS 11..................4.0(Q)......................OW................$ 80 Missing centerfold :news: SOLD Krighton

DSCN2671%202.jpg

MILLIE THE MODEL 7................5.0..............OW....................$ 50 ...Writing on cover, o/w much nicer. At least the writing exhibits good penmanship..... :news: SOLD

DSCN1167.jpg

ASM 31................ 2.5...................OW.........................$ 55

DSCN2680%202.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ..... this looks nicer than the pic...... its probably a 3.0....... GOD BLESS....

I'll take the millie and the longbow

^^

...... both are nice...... and a coolness that is no longer found on todays spinner, alas..... GOD BLESS...