• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

GREEN LANTERN 8............6.0.............OW.....................$ 175 .....Only barely for sale, price is firm.

GREEN%20LANTERN%208......6.0.jpg

GL 8 :luhv:

I really hope no one buys it..... it's getting harder and harder to find decent ones..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

JUMBO 152................7.0+..............OW......................$ 95 .......Real pretty copy of a sweet Whitman cover.....

DSCN2490%202.jpg

:takeit:

You always have interesting books... :grin:

GREEN LANTERN 8............6.0.............OW.....................$ 175 .....Only barely for sale, price is firm.

GL 8 :luhv:

I really hope no one buys it..... it's getting harder and harder to find decent ones..... GOD BLESS....

I sold mine a few months ago. You are tempting me now to get a new one hm

JUMBO 152................7.0+..............OW......................$ 95 .......Real pretty copy of a sweet Whitman cover.....

DSCN2490%202.jpg

:takeit:

You always have interesting books... :grin:

...... I only carry stuff I don't mind getting stuck with....... I get by on my own supply lol GOD BLESS....

What are the resto notes on the MF39? I see color touch and tear seals, but what does it say after that?

Jeff.....I'm so sorry I missed this post..... it was at the end of the page. It said spine split(s) sealed, as well...... I missed a bunch on this one..... I am no longer worthy to mock CGC....... It was level A-2 also.... GOD BLESS....

ASM 15...................5.0/5.5...............OW.............................$ 325 :news: ON HOLD

.... it has some dimples and ripples that don't show in the scan, but it isn't from moisture..... It would press out nicely......

ASM%2015%206.5.jpg

ROMANTIC HEARTS 9..................CGC 7.0..............OW..................$ 1000 :news: SOLD Classic CAT FIGHT cover...... small stains on bc and a tiny amount of rust on bottom staple hammered this book....o/w 9.0+

ROMANTIC%20HEARTS%209.jpg

ROMANTIC HEARTS 9..................CGC 7.0..............OW..................$ 1000 Classic CAT FIGHT cover...... small stains on bc and a tiny amount of rust on bottom staple hammered this book....o/w 9.0+

ROMANTIC%20HEARTS%209.jpg

Don't have an extra K for it but that's a book I never noticed before.

Fantastic cover. :applause: