• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

THIS MAGAZINE IS HAUNTED 21......... 5.0.............OW.................$ 200 ......Awesome Ditko cover from 1954.....

DSCN2414.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ......Thanks, T, this is the first decent copy of this one I've ever had..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just about to push the button on that one lol

Sorry. Hard to turn down a Baker cover for $75. I remember thinking hard about it last time Jimbo posted it, so couldn't resist it again :).

.... that was a "can't miss" price this time ...... GOD BLESS....

...... trying to scrape up funds for a car...... but then, I may just steal a co-worker's Harley...... it's a beauty. That could lead to another jail term, however..... still, it's tempting.

GUNSMOKE WESTERN 43.........7.5...............OW......................$ 175 ....... only barely for sale as indicated by the intoxicatingly high price....

GUNSMOKE%20WESTERN%2043.jpg

BLACK KNIGHT 2..............5.5..................OW...................$ 200 .....Some spine wear but very flat and glossy..... a nice book with cover to cover Maneely.

DSCN2356.jpg

WORLDS OF FEAR 3..............5.0..................OW...................$ 165 ......Stain BC, o/w fine or better......

DSCN2364.jpg

^^

....this one is nice, Tyler....... my last one too :sorry: GOD BLESS......

WORLDS OF FEAR 3..............5.0..................OW...................$ 165 ......Stain BC, o/w fine or better......

DSCN2364.jpg

^^

....this one is nice, Tyler....... my last one too :sorry: GOD BLESS......

Love this cover

CAPTAIN MARVEL JUNIOR 11..........5.0............C/OW...............$ 150....... Otto Binder autograph / splash.......Raboy c/a

DSCN2240.jpg

I wonder if J.K. Rowling ever saw this issue? hm

SUPERMAN 30.............1.5+....................OW........................$ 175 .....1st Mxyzptlk .........nice PQ and fantastic art..... don't mind keeping this.

DSCN2496.jpg

:takeit: per PM