• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 103............CGC 8.0.........................$ 800

This is a nice 8.0, I've had offers from boardies but can't remember who, my apologies for not sending out P.M.'s first.

DSCN1518%202.jpg

BLTY0Jy.jpg

Offers, especially on the raw books, are always considered. If you're looking at 3 or more raw books then 25% off could easily be possible...... there would only be a few books that wouldn't qualify...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS 61.........CGC 8.0..............C/OW................$ 2850

.....This is a nice 8.0.......a GPA high of $ 3550........ I would consider trades on this, especially if a nice 5.0 copy of the same book is part of it, but trade value would have to be 3K.

CAPTAIN%20AMERICA%2061_1.jpg

:o wasn't expecting this awesome book. It woke me up a little

I really wish I could just keep it..... I'm dying to put it in a Mylar..... but it's just a little too much book for me to keep. It was graded during a tight period and I think the price is fair.... I think that's about what I paid for it...... GOD BLESS...

WHITE PRINCESS OF THE JUNGLE .4.............4.5............OW.............. $ 140

DSCN2816.jpg

:news: SOLD via P.M....... GOD BLESS....

WHITE PRINCESS OF THE JUNGLE .4.............4.5............OW.............. $ 140

DSCN2816.jpg

:news: SOLD via P.M....... GOD BLESS....

No surprise there. Those are great and underappreciated books.

Judy loves them..... she almost slipped that one into her stack..... GOD BLESS....

UPDATE..................................................THIS THREAD IS CLOSED :foryou: