• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

SHOCK SUSPENSTORIES 13.................$ 80..........Only solo Frazetta story at EC...... looks VG but has a moderate oil stain on half the interior pages (mostly margin..... a little reaches the art)

DSCN2762.jpg

CAPTAIN SCIENCE 7..........................................$ 85

DSCN2749.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ......thanks, Jon....... what a cover :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just noticed the dagger impaled in his rib cage... that's such a weird detail. Guess she tried to stab him and it didn't work out. Never bring a knife to a skeleton fight! :D

:takeit:

JUNGLE 102....................................................$ 95

DSCN2756.jpg

^^ ....... flat glossy books......it's pushing 7.0............... GOD BLESS....

FF 13 and X-Men 50 per PM.

^^ ........ Both look nicer than the assigned grade..... you'll like them. GOD BLESS...

Got some new books to list..... I've decided to just add them here, since the previous books that are unsold are still available.... the terms on page 1 are still applicable. Anyone who has purchased or donated to October's Chip Cataldo thread can have free shipping..... Chip's a good guy..... he also has a Go Fund Me set up. GOD BLESS....