• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

Well...... that's about it for this round. I do have a handful of later Jumbo's for sale...... they're not cheap due to my kind of wanting to just keep them..... coming right up. Thanks for all the purchases so far...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

JUMBO 167...........6.0..............C/OW...................$ 225 :news: SOLD via P.M.

......Heavy dust shadow BC, very bright and glossy, small corner LRC off. Very pretty despite the defects.

DSCN2706%202.jpg

JUMBO 164...................6.0.......................OW.......................$ 245 :news: SOLD Comicnoir

...... tears at top and bottom spine. Very glossy and bright.

DSCN2703%202.jpg

JUMBO 162...............4.5.....................C/OW.................$ 125 :news: SOLD NorrinsLawyer

........ Several NCB corner creases and one crease that does break color.... but very glossy and colorful.....

DSCN2702%202.jpg

JUMBO 164...................6.0.......................OW.......................$ 245 ...... tears at top and bottom spine. Very glossy and bright.

DSCN2703%202.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ..... Thanks, brother...... these are so much glossier than the pictures portray. GOD BLESS...

This is the one Judy kept................................... I t looks way better than the picture, they all do. GOD BLESS....

DSCN2698%202.jpg