• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

Some of them..... I just post those to keep track of what's gone.....and to at least share the scans for posterity. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You tease!

lol

I figured. Could have been anonymous buyer too. Just curious. Thanks, Jim

.... I gave a preview to a good buddy who was kind enough to back off of a book he claimed that another boardie really wanted.......some really cool people around here..... GOD BLESS....

JUMBO 162...............4.5.....................C/OW.................$ 125 ........ Several NCB corner creases and one crease that does break color.... but very glossy and colorful.....

DSCN2702%202.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ....GOD BLESS....

JUMBO 167...........6.0..............C/OW...................$ 225 ......Heavy dust shadow BC, very bright and glossy, small corner LRC off. Very pretty despite the defects.

DSCN2706%202.jpg

Tough issue and a reasonable price.

Thanks Andy..... the dust shadow(back cover) is pretty extreme...... but it's so damn glossy..... if it doesn't turn I wouldn't mind sitting on this one a while. For some reason, I like the 166 cover a lot as well, even though it's the least horrific of the mini run. I've been liking these tail end Jumbos for years..... and it seems like they're always kind of elusive..... I bet Edgar had some pretty ones, though.... GOD BLESS....

ARROWHEAD 3..........CGC 9.0............OW/W...............$ 125 ......Awesome HEATH cover in phenomenal shape for an Atlas western....

ARROWHEAD%203%20CGC%209.0.jpg

ARROWHEAD 3..........CGC 9.0............OW/W...............$ 125 ......Awesome HEATH cover in phenomenal shape for an Atlas western....

ARROWHEAD%203%20CGC%209.0.jpg

^^

..... now I know this book is headed for a mylar where it belongs :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

Have any Jungle Action books?

.... not now..... but if you have a list and grade/price ranges I sure don't mind keeping a lookout for a fellow collector.......... GOD BLESS....

Have any Jungle Action books?

.... not now..... but if you have a list and grade/price ranges I sure don't mind keeping a lookout for a fellow collector.......... GOD BLESS....

JA 11, 19, 21-24 CGC 9.8

JA 5-8 NM/NM+ Raw

JA 11, 19, 21-24 NM/NM+ Raw

I'm going to be listing a couple dozen more raw books..... figured I'd just add them to the end of this thread. I'm putting in some OT over the next couple of weeks so responses to PM's may be erratic. If you need some time, just claim the book(s) and we'll work out details later. The TERMS at the beginning of the thread still apply. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

ALL AMERICAN WESTERN..........3.5.......OW........$ 55 1 piece tape, BC, o/w nicer....

CAPTAIN MARVEL JR. 10............4.0.....OW...........$ 375 ....Hitler cover, staple tear, nice eye appeal :news: SOLD

CAPTAIN SCIENCE 7..................1.8......W..........$ 85 .......Rodent chew LRC, White pages, nice eye appeal :news: SOLD

COSMO CAT 1.................2.0..............OW/W....... $ 30........Neat book, cover detached

DOLL MAN 38...................4.0.............OW/W........$ 95........Pretty book, Crandall bondage, stain BC, o/w nicer :news: SOLD

JUNGLE 9.........................4.0..............C/OW...........$ 275 Some cover dirt, BC) :news: SOLD

JUNGLE 78.......................3.0..............OW...........$ 45

JUNGLE 100......................3.0.............OW...........$ 60

JUNGLE 102......................7.0.............OW...........$ 90 :news: SOLD

LEADING 4........................6.0.............OW/W.......$ 400.......Nice.... a few spots of staple rust, o/w higher

MARVEL BOY 2...............3.0...............OW..........$ 200

MASK FU MANCHU 1......3.0..............OW..........$ 185 AWESOME cover to cover Wood.

MASTER 44......................7.0..............OW...........$ 250.......Very light foxing top edge, nice pressing candidate

PATCHES 1......................3.0.............OW............$ 70.........LB Cole cover

PLANET 53.......................3.5*...........OW.............$ 100.......Sun faded but solid, o/w 4.5 :news: SOLD

RANGERS 8......................5.0+.........OW..............$ 335 Nice color, fresh pages, a little tanning to cover edges :news: SOLD

STARTLING 45.................3.0+.........OW..............$ 185......Staple tears, o/w 4.0 :news: SOLD

SUPER MAGICIAN V4/7.....CGC 4.0......OW/W....$ 80........Old label, looks almost 6.0

UNSEEN 15.......................3.5+...............OW........$ 125.....very glossy, sharp for the grade :news: SOLD

WANTED 22.......................6.5.................OW........$ 125......Mort Lawrence c/a Extreme violence

WEB OF MYSTERY 20......5.0................OW........$ 90.......Great art inside :news: SOLD

WITCHES TALES...............3.0...............C/OW.....$ 45.......Printer's crease o/w nicer :news: SOLD

......these are the new books.... haven't gone over them with a fine tooth comb, but tried to grade conservative for a pleasant surprise. Some are a little aggressive because I may just keep them...... the Leading and the Rangers are especially cool. For those that I normally send previews to, I apologize.... I'm just pressed for time to list. With Friday being a ghost town here, the books won't likely fly off the shelves anyway.... GOD BLESS...