• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our Good Friend Rustysstarwars...

32 posts in this topic

Hes harmless. No more fighting.Greggy boy is just a waste of skin and fat and i have much higher standards than his kind to associate with. I just wish there was a mute button in this forum! Enjoy the tea! Talk to you to tomorrow.

Yo, I wouldn't worry about the star rating. I have not read anything of yours that would have upset many posters at all. Like I said, your previous sig probably caused the decrease. Others have started threads asking for stars but realize that their ratings drop after it. Just be yourself and stop focusing on the stars. Ultimately, it will move up! smile.gif

We should get Architect to post who has rated us and how many stars in a public post...heck, why not just create another forum like the "Strikes" forum... would be interesting to see how we all voted our stars...

Actually the stars were not clear to me at first...there was a time where I was rating folks with one star because I thought that one star was the high rating and 5 stars was low?

• Administrator

Stars don't have much significance. Too many people have created shill accounts used only to rate others down like some kind of game.

It's ok, I think I'll just dig up the names of accounts with zero posts and many star-ratings and delete them. smile.gif

Arch

No more fighting.

I was just kidding! Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!! :::flips the lights on and off:::

Here, start with this:

Hey, I saw someone said that Dung left this place with a lot of class... frankly, I would say she never came here with that much to begin with!

Discuss.

Hey Archie! Shut up, Edit' ya ding-bat...

You think you'll dig up these bogus accounts? Krap, I would think this would be a monthly- or at least quarterly- necessity. Just out of priciple if nothing else.

Besides, you got nothing else to do, right? grin.gif

OK, I'll play nice. Please don't send me to the penalty box for the use of krap .

Rick

Hey, post a list of all the shill star givers and ALL of their accounts you can identify!!! shocked.gifshocked.gif Holding these suckers up to the sun should curb their antisocial behavior!!! mad.giflaugh.gifmad.giflaugh.gif