• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Batman - Snyder & Friends August 2016

144 posts in this topic

I got a few of each cover A-E. Why not? I expect good things on this one, I even plan on reading it! :o

Me too, 10 of each to be precise. :grin:

Aside from those I've only bought the Bermejo, Kirkham and Migliari variants so far. I'll get the Turner as well. I don't think there are going to be a million variants for All-Star Batman or Suicide Squad the way there were for Batman and Harley Quinn. That's a relief. This is getting expensive. I'm surprised there aren't more Suicide Squad variants with the movie coming out.

I got a few of each cover A-E. Why not? I expect good things on this one, I even plan on reading it! :o

Aside from those I've only bought the Bermejo, Kirkham and Migliari variants so far. I'll get the Turner as well. I don't think there are going to be a million variants for All-Star Batman or Suicide Squad the way there were for Batman and Harley Quinn. That's a relief. This is getting expensive. I'm surprised there aren't more Suicide Squad variants with the movie coming out.

Okay, since we are telling I got 15 of each except for the Shalvey, of which I got 10! (tsk)

Okay, since we are telling I got 15 of each except for the Shalvey, of which I got 10! (tsk)

Hey I'm new to this. lol

Hey I'm new to this. lol

Its cool. My emoji was for my Shalvey shame!

Hey I'm new to this. lol

Its cool. My emoji was for my Shalvey shame!

Yeah I don't even have it yet and I already have buyer's remorse. lol

5 regular, 15 jock and 5 bermejo

2 regular 5 jock 2 Oliver and 2 Bermejo.

I pretty much buy enough to cover my PC and get a few extra of what I thinks special. But in this case, I am a massive fan of Jock so I've been excited for this book for months.

Snyder just confirmed on Twitter that Jock is on the second Mr. Freeze focused arc (after issue 6)

I'll be going nuts on that.

5 regular, 15 jock and 5 bermejo

2 regular 5 jock 2 Oliver and 2 Bermejo.

I pretty much buy enough to cover my PC and get a few extra of what I thinks special. But in this case, I am a massive fan of Jock so I've been excited for this book for months.

Snyder just confirmed on Twitter that Jock is on the second Mr. Freeze focused arc (after issue 6)

I'll be going nuts on that.

Sweet! I'm expecting All-Star to be my favorite title. Between Snyder writing it and the rotating cast of artists it should be very interesting. We'll get a dud artist now and then (not a huge JrJr fan to be honest) but at least we won't be stuck with them for long.