• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Batman - Snyder & Friends August 2016

144 posts in this topic

I was just at my LCS and he said Snyder is doing a signing there later this month, they are finalizing the date. He has 3000 All-Stars to sell for it!

hm is this the same store that sells you books the day before they are released.

I was just at my LCS and he said Snyder is doing a signing there later this month, they are finalizing the date. He has 3000 All-Stars to sell for it!

hm is this the same store that sells you books the day before they are released.

Name the shop.

There are a ton of scumbags breaking street date.

I love reporting violations.

Name the shop.

Relax conspiracy theorists I bought bags today.

Snyder is da man on Batman. He's taking some big chances with this book but with great risk can come great reward. I think this will end up being the top Rebirth title when it's all said and done. JrJr isn't my favorite artist but from what I've seen the art is decent at least. I wish Jock did the art for the first arc but oh well.

Well I broke my own no-spec on any Rebirth title rule, ended up grabbing 1xreg cover and 5xJock cover... Couldnt resist the urge. I guess if I was going to do it, this book is the cream of the crop to do it with.

I thought it was great. Even better than some of Snyder's other Batman books. The art looked good too. The idea for the story is phenomenal and gives us a chance to see a battle royals with purpose behind it.

What the heck is up with Alfred ?

Name the shop.

I asked because I live in NJ. I don't care who sells you comics when. I figured a local signing is cool.

Name the shop.

I asked because I live in NJ. I don't care who sells you comics when. I figured a local signing is cool.

It is my shop also. The owner is selling Five packs (5 different covers) of All Star Batman today at cover price for all five. If you buy one of these packs you also get a wristband so you will get priority signing rights when Snyder does the event, which I believe he said is August 25th. These packs will be sold till gone on a first come basis.

The owner has never sold early to my knowledge. I am not sure how much the owner wants to disseminate the store name. He was unsure how much of a crowd he would get when I spoke to him today.

so is the Jock cover a true 1:1...my LCS had 3 covers which I guess are considered the 'regular' covers. Would they all be 1:1? Depressing to see that large stack of All Star Batman and only 3 Jock covers in the pile.

so is the Jock cover a true 1:1...my LCS had 3 covers which I guess are considered the 'regular' covers. Would they all be 1:1? Depressing to see that large stack of All Star Batman and only 3 Jock covers in the pile.

Not sure. My LCS had all five covers, but many more of the standard cover. The store was not in short supply of any of them, but the variant was only being sold as part of a pack for the before mentioned signing.

I thought it was great. Even better than some of Snyder's other Batman books. The art looked good too. The idea for the story is phenomenal and gives us a chance to see a battle royals with purpose behind it.

What the heck is up with Alfred ?

This book ROCKS!!!! As to the question you possessed, well...

Sin of the past are now known to two-face.

My LCS said they were all available for him to order in equal supply.