• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Schedule

44 posts in this topic

Come on guys.....give Arch some love! We've biitched long enough....and now things are starting to ROLL!!!!

GIVE ARCH THE LOVE!!!!

GREAT JOB ARCH. thumbsup2.gif

Now if you just add.........................never mind.

Thanks for adding the new sets. I especially appreciate the upcoming addition of Strange Tales.

Yeah.

Now I'll know what issues you have, so I can send you unwanted PM's. blush.gif

Just kidding. I would think that your run would place pretty high, but we'll all be behind Doug who as usual has a straight 9.4 or better run. 893whatthe.gif

I hear ya...Doug's got the books!!!

Although I love the whole ST series (and would love even more to own every issue in high grade), I've really only concentrated on the 135...well, ahem, 136 to 168 run. Hey, I'd love a 9.4 copy of 135, speaking of PM's. grin.gif

I hear ya...Doug's got the books!!!

Although I love the whole ST series (and would love even more to own every issue in high grade), I've really only concentrated on the 135...well, ahem, 136 to 168 run. Hey, I'd love a 9.4 copy of 135, speaking of PM's.

When I get Doug to sell me his #135 CGC 9.8, my CGC 9.4 is all yours. grin.gif

Sorry Bill, just pushed you to #2. flowerred.gif

No problem I am really a Marvel Zombie , just like Hal Jordan as Green Lantern .

You have some really nice books .

thumbsup2.gif

You both have some really nice books. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry Bill, just pushed you to #2. flowerred.gif

No problem I am really a Marvel Zombie , just like Hal Jordan as Green Lantern .

You have some really nice books .

thumbsup2.gif

You both have some really nice books. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! Just put up my JLAs, not nearly as nice though.

Thanks! Just put up my JLAs, not nearly as nice though.

You have a serious infatuation with HG books. tongue.gif

Nice sets.

What other DC titles are collecting?

Easier to describe what I don`t collect: Superman and Batman titles, except for Legion appearances in Adventure, Action, etc.

Easier to describe what I don`t collect: Superman and Batman titles, except for Legion appearances in Adventure, Action, etc.

Do you have nice runs of Aquaman, Hawkman, Flash and Wonder Women and do you also have nice runs of the other Super Hero titles like Showcase and Brave and Bold?