• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Focused Instagram IDs

37 posts in this topic

I've been on Instagram for at least a year, but I have only now started to post cover scans of my recent comic book purchases and my username on there is @creaturefan95; however, I don't follow people just because they are following me so please don't take this as a personal insult or anything.

Who are you guys? Who do you follow?

Love instagram!!

I'm dntfeedthemnkys.

I post everyday stuff from life... So comics definitely get a show-in, but they are by no means the regular or only topic that pops up.

I follow a bunch of the boardies. DC, Marvel, Image, MyComicShop.com, Noble Collection, Sideshow, a few local stores, Jay Katz etc....

I used to follow a few of the raffle-accounts. But it really hurt my wallet.

I'm on insta as DocCollections

Mostly sharing stuff from my personal collection but occasionally listing stuff for sale, yet to have any bites via insta.

I was originally going to share pics of my vast video game collection as well, but I found that the crossover turns more people off, so all comics all the time. Shoot me a follow! I'd like to think I have some cool stuff.

Who are you guys? Who do you follow?

Love instagram!!

I'm dntfeedthemnkys.

I post everyday stuff from life... So comics definitely get a show-in, but they are by no means the regular or only topic that pops up.

I follow a bunch of the boardies. DC, Marvel, Image, MyComicShop.com, Noble Collection, Sideshow, a few local stores, Jay Katz etc....

I used to follow a few of the raffle-accounts. But it really hurt my wallet.

Just followed