• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 24-27, 2017
2 2

371 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, mysterio said:

Why did preview night have to stay open until 9 pm? 8 was going to be too late, and 9 was definitely unnecessary.

I wonder how many dealers closed up shop early. I heard from a couple thst were going to do exactly that. They much preferred when Preview Night ended at 7 PM 

Does anyone know if Bechara Maalouf from Nostalgic Investments is set up at the show?  I know sometimes at past shows he has not been listed in the exhibitor list, but would set up with/near another dealer (like Tomorrows Treasurers).  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Mickey7 said:

Does anyone know if Bechara Maalouf from Nostalgic Investments is set up at the show?  I know sometimes at past shows he has not been listed in the exhibitor list, but would set up with/near another dealer (like Tomorrows Treasurers).  Thanks in advance.

Heard he is in London 

On August 21, 2017 at 5:19 PM, thirdgreenham said:

I'll be there to help if needed. (thumbsu 

Andy - I would have hugged you greggy style in the middle of the street, but it didn't register in my brain that it was you until you were gone!!  :cry:. You need to wear that army helmet!

3 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Andy - I would have hugged you greggy style in the middle of the street, but it didn't register in my brain that it was you until you were gone!!  :cry:. You need to wear that army helmet!

Whaaaa!?!????? :( 

i didn't see you at all. :cry: