• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Amazing Fantasy 15 Thread!!

65 posts in this topic

There's a CGC 5.0 AF 15 on ebay right now with WHITE PAGES. In the description, the seller states that only a handful of AF15s with white pages are known to exist. Furthermore, there are only 5 copies grades higher than that AF15 with white pages. Does anyone know if this is accurate information? How rare is an AF15 with WP?

From what I recalled...there is two 5.0's...6.0...7.5...8.0...two 8.5's (thumbs u

I used to own an 8.5 white pager

That's a beauty...the Saginaw copy :cloud9: [/quote

(thumbs u ]

The supply of this book is actually quite large but has not slowed these books to sky rocket especially less 10 years or so. My 1.0 blue label i bought for $3750 probably has doubled since purchased it less than 10 years ago. But now im looking to upgrade, god help me...

The supply of this book is actually quite large but has not slowed these books to sky rocket especially less 10 years or so. My 1.0 blue label i bought for $3750 probably has doubled since purchased it less than 10 years ago. But now im looking to upgrade, god help me...

At least you have a good starting point with your CGC 1.0!!

Since there is no AF15 thread anymore I will kick start a new one. Feel feel to post anything AF15 related.

This CGC 6.5 (ComicConnect) with cream to off-white pages is now at 33 500$ with 20 days left any guesses on the final hammer price?

Link:

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=667274

Almost at 35 000$ with 18 days to go. My guess it goes between 45 000$ and 50 000$.

I'm in San Antonio, and in market for entry level AF 15 if it presents well so when you upgrade and want to sell, shoot me a note and I'll bring up some cash (or simply mail a check or paypal if you prefer) if we can work a deal. Was looking more for $10-14,000 for up to VG, but a start is a start.

Have a Hulk #1 in ~ 1.8 as my current 'biggest' book.

That's a nice-looking 6.5 as well...no chipping, strong eye appeal, color (the grey in particular) looks sharp. Page quality isn't tops, but not a killer. I'd agree with the above estimate.

Dan

Since there is no AF15 thread anymore I will kick start a new one. Feel feel to post anything AF15 related.

This CGC 6.5 (ComicConnect) with cream to off-white pages is now at 33 500$ with 20 days left any guesses on the final hammer price?

Link:

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=667274

Almost at 35 000$ with 18 days to go. My guess it goes between 45 000$ and 50 000$.

Now at almost 40 000$ (39 711$) with 16 days to go!!

This AF15 CGC 6.5 had been on ComicLink for a long while but just sold for 39 000$.

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Damazing%2Bfantasy%2B15%26GO2%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1085864

The CC copy blows that c link copy out of the water.

-J.

I agree and I never said otherwise just pointing out another current sale of a CGC 6.5 that just took place. Wonder if the other CGC 6.5 had something to do with this sale at 39 000$ because for a long long time that book sat on ComicLink and bidding was at 32 000$ only a few days ago up from 29 000$ a few weeks ago. Maybe some one realized that 39 000$ was not such a bad price after all and pressed buy it now. The ripple effect from ComicConnect auction.

This AF15 CGC 6.5 had been on ComicLink for a long while but just sold for 39 000$.

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Damazing%2Bfantasy%2B15%26GO2%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1085864

-J.

I agree and I never said otherwise just pointing out another current sale of a CGC 6.5 that just took place. Wonder if the other CGC 6.5 had something to do with this sale at 39 000$ because for a long long time that book sat on ComicLink and bidding was at 32 000$ only a few days ago up from 29 000$ a few weeks ago. Maybe some one realized that 39 000$ was not such a bad price after all and pressed buy it now. The ripple effect from ComicConnect auction.

No doubt.

That $39k will look like a bargain in two weeks.

-J.

Link:

-J.

No doubt.

That $39k will look like a bargain in two weeks.

-J.

Agreed someone must have been waiting to see if the other comic passed 39k on ComicConnect then used buy it now on ComicLink because it seems like it sold just at the ''exact'' same time (same day for sure) that this occurred.

Sorry, but what again was the official reason the most important thread in the Silver Comics section suddenly got removed by the Mods?

Don't know you would have to ask them. Me and the other guy had stopped fighting a while before they deleted that thread. Could be that or something else. Can we please now just stay on topic and talk anything AF15 related and move on from the past and live in the present.

Sorry, but what again was the official reason the most important thread in the Silver Comics section suddenly got removed by the Mods?

I don't think we ever learned the reason. HarveySwick said he PM-ed Arch to ask. But I haven't seen any follow up to that question.