• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Universe: Rebirth #1 Major Spoilers Leak On Reddit.

119 posts in this topic

Click on the link..... Read the article.... Wasn't too surprised about it

I remembered reading an article about John Geoff and how/where he got the idea for "Blackest Night" and "Brightest Day" (which was from a "certain writer", which was only 5 pages story)

John has this tendency of tying up new stories and old stories together, which makes him a good writer. It's only a matter of time before he went back to the "certain writer" work....

2c

I checked Mile High's website yesterday when I read the article, and issue 4 of the 2012 mini mentioned was available, including the variant. All gone today. But I've never gotten an acknowledgement of an order on a weekend, so I'm guessing they don't fill orders then. Which suggests to me that they just pulled the books off of the site, rather than actually having sold them to someone.

I remembered reading an article about John Geoff and how/where he got the idea for "Blackest Night" and "Brightest Day" (which was from a "certain writer", which was only 5 pages story)

Never heard of this John Geoff, but who's the "certain writer" he plagiarizes?

Never heard of this John Geoff, but who's the "certain writer" he plagiarizes?

Allan Moore...

I checked Mile High's website yesterday when I read the article, and issue 4 of the 2012 mini mentioned was available, including the variant. All gone today. But I've never gotten an acknowledgement of an order on a weekend, so I'm guessing they don't fill orders then. Which suggests to me that they just pulled the books off of the site, rather than actually having sold them to someone.

I'm going to feel dumb but what mini series are you talking about?

I was being purposely vague for those that want to avoid spoilers, but if you don't care, check below.

Before Watchmen: Doctor Manhattan

I was being purposely vague for those that want to avoid spoilers, but if you don't care, check below.

Before Watchmen: Doctor Manhattan

Issue 4 is the one to hunt for? Have to admit it's been a few years since I read the series and don't remember it much

it's "ok"

The one to hunt for IMHO is:

BEFORE WATCHMEN MINUTEMEN #6 (OF 6)

BEFORE WATCHMEN MINUTEMEN #6 (OF 6) combo pack

BEFORE WATCHMEN MINUTEMEN #6 (OF 6) 1/25 variant

This is the 1938 'Divergence event"

DC COMICS

(W/A) Darwyn Cooke, John Higgins (CA) Jordi Bernet

"You'll do what I say or I'll burn this place to the ground and kill every person you know."