• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Universe: Rebirth #1 Major Spoilers Leak On Reddit.

119 posts in this topic

Before Watchmen 4 Dr Manhattan is exploding on ebay

BleedingCool effect

certainly...hopefully it lasts a bit

What?

Two weeks?

Honestly.

Buy these now for a few bucks & flip the mess out of them.

if you think you're putting your kids through college or buying medicine, you're Re tarded.

Remember now.

Watchmen will appear in rebirth this Wednesday.

Then not for a while.

They're a carrot on a string for DC. They want to see how the internet reacts, BEFORE they give you more...

This is a what have you done for me lately industry.

"Especially" with the vindictive lunatics on the CGC boards.

Buy low.

Flip.

Move the Eff on...

BleedingCool effect

I couldn't find this in the three LCS I hit today. Had to search the Bs for Before, Ws for Watchmen, Ds for Dr. Manhatten and M for Minutemen before I decided they were not there. :makepoint:

Made the rounds and hit up several shops, ended the day with 3 sets and 2 already sold ("W" section at each LCS oddly enough). All in a day's work

BleedingCool effect

What?

Two weeks?

Honestly.

if you think you're putting your kids through college or buying medicine, you're Re tarded.

Remember now.

Then not for a while.

They're a carrot on a string for DC. They want to see how the internet reacts, BEFORE they give you more...

Buy low.

Flip.

Move the Eff on...

Translation : someone doesn't have as many copies of Dr Manhattan #4 as he thought lol

BleedingCool effect

What?

Two weeks?

Honestly.

Remember now.

Then not for a while.

Buy low.

Flip.

Move the Eff on...

Translation : someone doesn't have as many copies of Dr Manhattan #4 as he thought lol

THAT'S the CGC boards...

You cannot give honest opinion without being dragged through the mud by vindictive lunatics.

If youlike the book.

go buy one.

I'm selling mine now.

Just found this at a LCS :whee:

lol

Funny enough, I called my store early to pull the books. They did, and when I was there later in the day someone had taken them from apparently behind the counter, and moved them someplace else. A customer tried to buy them first, by saying they were in the $1.00 bins, and then wanting them for cover. We apologized for not being able to sell him the, books that were pulled and misplaced in the store (we said this to not directly accuse the guy for going behind the counter and flat out taking the books from where we put them), and gave him 20% off the rest of his order. Don't know if he was in on it, doesn't matter. We have copies to go with the Midnight Release.

Just found this at a LCS :whee:

lol

Funny enough, I called my store early to pull the books. They did, and when I was there later in the day someone had taken them from apparently behind the counter, and moved them someplace else. A customer tried to buy them first, by saying they were in the $1.00 bins, and then wanting them for cover.

We apologized for not being able to sell him the, books that were pulled and misplaced in the store, and gave him 20% off the rest of his order. Don;t know if he was in on it, doesn't matter. We have copies to go with the Midnight Release.

I also found a regular #4 in the bin at cover and thought for sure there'd be more since there were 4 or 5 copies of #2 in there since the stuff is really in no order. I go to pay and there's a #4 on the wall for $25.

I guess somebody told them what was up. Lucy for me I'm a regular customer so I didn't get the "I can't sell you that"

I like Larry's theory about Minutemen 6 as those still seem to be pretty plentiful....the theory though might be a touch deep for the typical speculator as the full reveal will have to happen before the light bulb goes off.

Sounds like a bad place to shop

Actually it's a great place to shop if you have time to dig. Of course the back issue bins are in order, but all of the overstock / deadstock / s**t nobody cares about until this week stock from the last 10 years aren't organized and the owner said he can't be bothered to look though it all every time a book gets hot. I found my Dell'Otto Original Sin variant for $20 after it had already hit $100. Just 2 weeks ago got 4 copies of New X-Men #31 for cover that look to be 9.8's, They're quite cool like that, if you find it, hats off to ya

Sounds like a bad place to shop

Actually it's a great place to shop if you have time to dig. Of course the back issue bins are in order, but all of the overstock / deadstock / s**t nobody cares about until this week stock from the last 10 years aren't organized and the owner said he can't be bothered to look though it all every time a book gets hot. I found my Dell'Otto Original Sin variant for $20 after it had already hit $100. Just 2 weeks ago got 4 copies of New X-Men #31 for cover that look to be 9.8's, They're quite cool like that, if you find it, hats off to ya

I was talking about the shop ultramaxis mentioned

\

I was talking about the shop ultramaxis mentioned

Sorry but people who walk behind the counter to where only employees are allowed, and take books and try to pass them off as $1 binners makes it sound like a bad place to shop? You sound pompous. Was it you?

I think your original post was just unclear, because I initially understood it the way I think Lozilla did also.