• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Frank

7 posts in this topic

Yes he is, but I can't direct message him unless he is following me. But I think I got the name for his art rep, well his eBay name anyway

I think its a her, and I was not aware that he takes full blown commissions, but will take requests via twitter prior to a con.

good luck.

Malvin

Yes he is, but I can't direct message him unless he is following me. But I think I got the name for his art rep, well his eBay name anyway

I think its a her, and I was not aware that he takes full blown commissions, but will take requests via twitter prior to a con.

good luck.

Malvin

I've managed 2 commissions from Gary via twitter. Just keep an eye on his account prior to a con, and when he opens up his list, tweet at him that you want on the list, then he'll follow you and you can dm the rest of the details

good luck.

Malvin

I've managed 2 commissions from Gary via twitter. Just keep an eye on his account prior to a con, and when he opens up his list, tweet at him that you want on the list, then he'll follow you and you can dm the rest of the details

(thumbs u Thanks for the info fellas