• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Rebirth Issues and Thoughts on the Relaunch and Each Title

317 posts in this topic

It should be easier for people who've been reading comics since the 60s 70s to jump onto the Rebirth train than those who might have just started with New 52.

Edited by krighton

I'm just about over the big 2 altogether. new this, brand new that, rebirth, all new now. I can't keep up. I have not bought a single Rebirth book, or read any yet even, but am just too tired to care and spend my money anymore on these guys.

well, the Rebirth so far is somewhat refreshing...the comics are better and cheaper than they have been in quite some time (other than Snyders Batman). For once in a long while i'm looking forward to the next issue of several DC comics. I may just buy them all so that I don't miss something important.

Edited by krighton

well, the Rebirth so far is somewhat refreshing...the comics are better and cheaper than they have been in quite some time (other than Snyders Batman). For once in a long while i'm looking forward to the next issue of several DC comics. I may just buy them all so that I don't miss something important.

Cheaper per issue? Yes, but now they are bi-weekly so you are paying more per month. I also dont think that I will likw the alternating artist scenario. Hard tomfet in a good reading rhythm when styles are constantly changing.

I'm just about over the big 2 altogether. new this, brand new that, rebirth, all new now. I can't keep up. I have not bought a single Rebirth book, or read any yet even, but am just too tired to care and spend my money anymore on these guys.

These reboots are needed because, well because readers just can't jump onto the story. Its too complicated so every 20-30 issues another reboot. Just like Marvel Now (yes its called the same as the first one they did) coming in the fall this year.

8VHUt.gif

These reboots are needed because, well because readers just can't jump onto the story. Its too complicated so every 20-30 issues another reboot. Just like Marvel Now (yes its called the same as the first one they did) coming in the fall this year.

8VHUt.gif

I was hoping that was a joke i refuse to buy any more #1s from marvel titles that are already running and man the ebay listings and back issue bins are going to be screwed file this under "all new all diffrent marvel now 2016 vol 2 issue 1.5 variant h"

What's with DC doubling the price on the 2nd printing of Rebirth? $2.99 to $5.99. Didn't they make a promise that prices would stay at $2.99?

I thought I read it would be squarebound using different paper

What's with DC doubling the price on the 2nd printing of Rebirth? $2.99 to $5.99. Didn't they make a promise that prices would stay at $2.99?

Hmmm... Rather buy 2 first prints than pay the same for 1 2nd print of the same issue.

Hmmm... Rather buy 2 first prints than pay the same for 1 2nd print of the same issue.

i'll be buying the 3rd print with Wally on the cover.

This weeks recommended rebirths?

Flash Cover A and WW Artgerm (Cover B) are the main ones.....also Action 957 and Detective 934 legacy numbering starts. Completists will definitely want those.

Edited by krighton