• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Rebirth Issues and Thoughts on the Relaunch and Each Title

317 posts in this topic

Local comic shops in Nashville best copies are around 9.2 best case. Anyone having better luck with Rebirth issues ordered online?

I've had great success with mcs, tfaw and midtown. Don't think I've got in any copies that concerned me.

In a few weeks you will see a hefty increase in re-orders from retailers that short themselves early on. I don't think you will see any sell outs from here on except maybe Suicide Squad.

Its been awhile since I have been to 10 shops in a week and they are all selling out or have sold out of Rebirth and the Re-launches.

In a week or two you will see prices fall as online orders come in, but they should climb again over the next few months. Re-birth had a large print run, but good stories can do that for you.

Local comic shops in Nashville best copies are around 9.2 best case. Anyone having better luck with Rebirth issues ordered online?

I've had great success with mcs, tfaw and midtown. Don't think I've got in any copies that concerned me.

Great, thanks!

235k DC Rebirth and it's on its 3rd printing.....Batman should sell out every issue for a while. I think Superman will do well once people realize Superboy is in the first arc.

I passed on literally 100s of copies of Superman just because I don't like it and thought it would flop and have huge print run. Cant win them all I guess.

I think DC may have trapped lightning in a bottle with Superman/Superboy. They seem to be doing it right for once in a very long time.

I'm rooting for Superboy. This is the freshest Superman story we've had in a long time.

Also - how about the fact that a Superman died in issue 52 and no one is talking about it.

I think its just his powers that died....or got transferred

I saw a big pile of dust shaped like a man - and two Supermen (one that had a beard). I'm thinking the new 52 Superman is dead.

Lana and Lois got blasted with his energy...Even though Lois was writing a story soon after and Lana didn't seem off in Action 957 I believe that's what triggers some powers for them both. Hanging on to my Superman 52s just in case it comes out in Superwoman 1.

Edited by krighton

In a few weeks you will see a hefty increase in re-orders from retailers that short themselves early on. I don't think you will see any sell outs from here on except maybe Suicide Squad.

Its been awhile since I have been to 10 shops in a week and they are all selling out or have sold out of Rebirth and the Re-launches.

In a week or two you will see prices fall as online orders come in, but they should climb again over the next few months. Re-birth had a large print run, but good stories can do that for you.

I don't think there is much re-order stock available on the first two weeks of Rebirth #1s outside of damage replacements.

Second this. Harley Quinn with Jim Lee art? Have a feeling folks will jump on this one in numbers.